Chapter 13

Christopher's POV

Something doesn't feel right.

I made another piece of rock hit Liana's head as she was taking notes but she just looks unaffected.

I was trying to talk to her before class aswell. But she just won't budge! She gives cold replies and has this indifferent face. It's starting to concern me.

'Guys something is wrong.' I sent telepathically to Alex and Nina's minds. Liana gave all of us these friendship bracelets that allows us to talk to each other telepathically and also can become invisible to not cause suspicion, it also has more features but I don't wanna go to too much detail.

But It does allow us to send a telepathic message to who we wanna send it to as long as they are wearing it.

'I know right! She's been so quiet and just unresponsive.' Nina complained 'I second that.' Alex replied

'Did something happen? She was fine yesterday.'

'I don't know but something must have happened'
-Nina

'When was the last time any of u guys talked to her yesterday?'
-Alex

'Mine was before last period. I got called for a meeting by the principal and got an excuse. Lia was alright at that tie and even laughed at me saying I was probably gonna more work. When the meeting concluded everyone already left.'

'Mine was right before I headed home, But she was fine that time too. We were even enjoying some snacks while hanging around the garden!Nothing really went wrong.'
-Nina

'Hmm... Well she was fine the last time I saw her too and I talked to her before going to the office. She even walked me to the Student Council Office and finished some of her paperwork then got some tea and cookies before leaving to meet-up with Nina.'
-Alex