Flutter from the Lightening

(Y/n)

I smile feeling the breeze of the ocean lick my body. Cascading throughout my body making me feel like swimming is what I must do. Yet I felt as if someone was watching me. My (e/c) eyes scan the snippets of the ocean before me, giving me the urge to fly. I am a kings candidate... led by the magi to rule my country for the better. Yet I'm stuck on a boat... in the middle of the ocean with a group who's leader had no boundaries over his mouth. And Yet He seemed to peak my interest... a drunkard nonetheless... but still somewhat interesting. I laugh at the feeling I had in my chest and continued to enjoy my life. i heard someone coming up the ladder, my heart beating furiously when the person's hand ran across the back of my neck. 

"if I have to marry you then lets learn alot about each other on our way to Sindria..." Sinbad said looking at me with a trust in his eyes. Ofcourse I stayed quiet just nodding. he did make me look like a fool in front of my mother and Now i have to marry him... not what I had in mind... and now I have hunger with a small look of tire in my eyes. My stomach growled making me feel kinda foolish, because it was loud. sinbad just started laughing and looked at me with a look of curiosity. "hungry much?" 

"I... I didn't eat this morning... I wasn't hungry..." I smile a small smile. his eyes widen when I actually spoke. My voice hasn't been heard for the majority of two days and now im answering a simple question... I don't speak often, but man when i do im looked at with a ton of surprise. I just smile and nod, my smile also caught him off guard. he smiled, looking like he was lost in thought. "j... just go, you probably have a meeting to get to..." I said smiling happily... though it felt fake. 

"Why do you hide behind a wall!!!" he yelled his purple hair hiding his golden eyes from me. he sighed looking at my stunned face...

"because I know the real reason my mother is marrying me off... I know she just wants to gain control.... I know that in this betrothal, we won't have true feelings for eachother... I had no choice in this and if I did As long as my people are safe I..." tears filled my eyes which made me lean my head down looking at my hands causing my bangs to cover my eyes and hid my tears.

"I cant have you thinking I would allow that...." suddenly I was pulled into a kiss. My face turning a dark pink. tears stopping the flow from my eyes , he pulled back looking at me with the biggest smile. My eyes wide but not as wide as the almost white haired male below. Sinbad sighed, "even if you don't love me, I have had my eye on you since we first met..." He smiled looking at me with his determined gold eyes, "and I won't give up until you understand that I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy." Sinbad smiled at me taking my hand in his, "besides, who wouldn't risk their lives for such a beautiful girl like you?" 

slam, My fist met his Chin, making him look at me like I was some kind of killer as he flew to the boards of the boat below, making me sigh and look away trying not to nose dive to him below just because I hate hurting people. When suddenly I heard, "I told you NOT TO APPROACH A GIRL LIKE THAT YOU DUMBASS!!!" Looking over my shoulder I watch as the one known as Ja'far yells and growls at the king. I sigh and jump down Sliding along the flag, Landing on my knee with a bow. "I am sorry for my act of Violence..." My fist pressed above my heart, "It was just an act of...." Sinbad had my chin in his hand lifting my face so he can see the sincerity in my eyes. 

"don't apologize," He let go of my chin blushing. I sigh and stand up. my words stuck in my throat, as he got down on his knee looking me in the eye. his jewelry glittered as be got down before me. "will you let me love you?" those words made my blood boil. I wanted to punch the pervert. so instead, I giggled, A smile reached across my lips,"sure, why not..." then my anger spiked, "Why do you Insult my pride..." My body began to tremble, I sigh again, "don't answer that king sinbad" Ja'far looked at me wide eyed.

"I..." Ja'far smiled and bowed, "I am sorry for master's Misconception..." suddenly I am thrown into Sinbad. 

"Judal!" Sinbad's voice pivoted through his body.