Unified ties.

"I shouldn't have even had a daughter...." my mother said, her voice cold as I cry. then I realize that I was blamed for the death of my father. she swung her foot the slam of the heal hitting my stomach, the pain shot through me making me gag almost killer. she was the one who tortured me endlessly. Her endless abuse built my shy and lost personality. my body refusing to work When she brought her hand across my face. flying back I gasp for air. then the feeling of pain I refused to bend to. 

drip

the feeling of loneliness hit me like a blade of ice. the past leaking into me as I cry.

drop, drip

"your highness..." I hear a voice feeling my body violently shaking. 

"Masuta!!! Wake up" 

drip

damnit... 

Splash

"(Y/n), wake up damnit!!!" 

I jump awake to the feeling wet and scared. my body screaming as I gasp for air. pain was all I could remember. suddenly I was getting ready to cry. my body refusing to let go of the tense feeling in my body. the way my blood felt cold and my body felt cursed. suddenly I was enveloped in a warm hug. When I calm due the familiar scent of the male hugging me, I hug him back. his grip on me tighten protectively seeing as I probably scared him to death. 

"damn, You had me worried..." Sinbad's voice pivoted through him when he loosened his grip a little. I smile a small smile, knowing he had to probably be pale right now. suddenly I realize the bare skin I had laid my head on. I push him back with a dark red dusting my face. when I glance at him again he is laughing at my sudden notice. then he stops when I look at him like I hate him, "sinbad, you are an ass..." I say covering my face. a blush dusting across it making me feel the same warm feeling when something heavy layed on my lap.

"I know, but i am your ass..." he smirked when I peaked at the man who was only covered by the duvet over our bodies. I sigh and roll my eyes when his arms wrap around me, "and you are my kitten..." his grip tighten around me when my hand touches his head, brushing the purple hair from his eyes. 

"yea but you are still an ass..." I smirk moving to get up. he pulled against me somehow making his head heavier on my lap. he lifted a hand from around my waist making me look down at him. the brown of his eyes still shining their normal golden color when he pushed my hair to cup my face. 

"and you are my queen..." he said pulling himself up enough to nearly kiss me, "and soon to be the queen of Sindria..." he smiled when my breath caught at the closeness between us. then I lean down just enough to close the distance. and we were in a kiss that was broken by the sudden knock on the door pivoted into existence. He sighed and let me get up to answer it. My cat glaring at sinbad once again. I answer the door making sure I look more than a tired princess. Aladin pulled me out the door once I answered it. "come one, you need to get ready!" I was dragged away. 

(letimeskippee brought to you by the shining buttox of his highness, im bored dont judge me -_-)

I look at myself in the mirror. I was in an unfavorable dress. one that might have been comfortable but felt like a thousand burdens way inside it. my eyes scan the unknown female in the mirror. me... my (h/c) hair in put in two braids pulled around my head and put into a bun allowing my veil to only be stuck in the bun by a crown. a small tiara relaxing on upon my head. the makeup on my face made me feel surreal. almost otherworldly. too beautiful to be me almost. I was suddenly feeling subconscious. 

what if i accidentally say something to anger him? what if he bails before the ceremony starts? what if i fail to make him happy? 

I gasp when a pair of arms wrap around me. my eyes widen when a overdressed sinbad was hugging me from behind. his head nuzzled into my neck. "do you really love me?" he asked letting his breath warm the crook of my neck. I smile and turn my head, my cheeks heating to the feel of his warmth seeping through my dress, "yes, maybe a bit too much..." 

"I don't want to marry for political reasons..." he looks at me from the mirror, "Tonight, I am marrying you for the reason of love...." he smiled at me before closing his eyes and leaning into me, "I don't want to lose you and so I wont..." his breath hot against my cheek when he lifted his head up, "after all, tonight you will be mine..." he smirked and walked out seeing me flustered. 

"don't bail on me," were the last words he said before he exited the room. I blush knowing I would never try....

(letimeskiponceagain)

"are we ready?" jafar asked as sinbad and I made eye contact. everybody smiling at us well except for my sister.... who was glaring at Sinbad. the roses in my hand seemed to glitter when I smiled.Sinbad's eyes were on me and only me. I still felt out of place but not when sinbad grabbed my hand. the words seemed to fade all except for the, "you may kiss the bride..." and the next thing I know we are kissing in the most passionate of manners. and all I can do is smile, feeling my heart skipping in my chest many times over.