Parts Of The Truth

Sinbad

"i... uh..." she said, trying to find the strength to speak. Her words seem to escape her after she begins with them. her body began to shiver when I pull her into a hug. She seemed lost due to her sister's actions. Alibaba was just as surprised as she was. yet he spoke but with a stutter, "wh... why did you... what was that?" he looked at me confused... then to the broken looking (y/n) in my arms. 

"sometimes you have to know who is going to hurt you in the end...." was all (y/n) could say. her heart beat was speeding up when I tighten my grip on her. 

Am I actually falling for you princess...

I sigh and get up, letting her go, my mind swarming with thoughts, the touch of her lips lingering on mine as I walk off. I sigh finding myself in the garden, the gentle wind blowing the rosses gently. the one white rose reminding me of her. the the pink tips making me blush slightly. soft petals reminding me of the soft touch of her skin. the thorns poke my skin as i pull the small and delicate flower. reminding me of the fact that something is keeping her from letting her heart show itself to me. I cant seem to find the entrance to the wall. the wall deep inside her part of me wants in but the other part of me wants to push her away. 

"Someone is blushing I see..." I hear Pisti's voice. I laugh and shake my head. "ah, it is her isn't it?"  she said as Hinahoho popped around a corner. I sigh shaking my head and walking off. What is with me? I cant let love blind me now I have a kingdom to look after. then I saw her. she was talking to an awfully large cat, one that seems like some kind of magic friend. I have seen him a few times, he always refers to her as Masuta and has many forms. yet he prefers the cougar and goes by many commands. she seemed to be talking about me, "I just cant decide is all..." She looks down at the cat with true happiness in her eyes. 

"you already have by the looks of it..." the cat glanced at me with a roll of his eyes, "you know you don't have to marry him now that your city is taken over by the kou empire, yet you also know you could never tell him that due to the love in your eyes." suddenly I felt my cheeks warm. my heart beat speeding and my grip tightening on the flower in my now bloody hand. 

"then I guess I am blinded by love then..." she looked just as scared as I was when she looks back at me. then she ran off... 

"you know you are one easily to make known..." the cat said walking by my side now. he seemed to be annoyed at me, "she may be royal but she would never be able to let her feelings go above her duty..." 

(y/n)

I was running until i went head first into someone. tears blinding me as I raced to somewhere unknown for now. "princess?" I heard a big burly voice throw me into reality. 

"hinahoho?" I gasp before curling into a ball and crying. 

why would I think he would like me the way I like him? I am only being selfish... he is only a man who prefers many women over just one... I....

"Your highness, What is wrong?" I just continued to cry as hinahoho helped me up. 

"Masuta! wait!" then I was off... running till My legs gave out, looking around I find myself in Sinbad's room. one that I must share with him. 

"damnit..." I breathed, stopping the inevitable stream of tears. suddenly I was engulfed in a hug. one that I recognize. 

"I... I cant admit it to anyone else... and I can Barely admit it to myself... but I think I am Developing feelings for you." I look up to meet the golden eyes of sinbad, his breathing warm against my forehead. i look down and see his arms tightening around me. I gulp and lay my head back on his chest. 

"I know i am developing feelings for you..." I say closing my eyes and nodding to the warm feeling building in my chest....

______________________________________________________________________________

hi there my friends, I just wanted to thank you for reading this... though it has been a short while, since my last chapter I find it weird that reminiscing back to a lot of the animes I watch, I find that not one seems to speak to me as much as the magi series did, so if you enjoy this then good... I am rewatching a lot of them, and now I find the magi series even more interesting than before anyway  see you next chapter ;)