˗ˋˏ the good side ˎˊ˗

A/N: I LOVE BEING SAD, DON'T YOU??? anyways, lowercase intended, play the song. it's the good side by troye sivan.

dear ryan,

it's been a while, hasn't it? god, i sound so stupid. this is stupid. why should i now talk to you after rarely acknowledging your existence since then?

first i want to say i'm sorry. yes, you were the one to leave me, but i should have done something. anything. i was so broken. were you? i missed you so much then. honestly i still do. i can't now anymore.

i also want to apologize that i got the good side of things. i got the fame, money, love from everyone. truly it should have been you. you were the brains behind all of this. you were the inspiration for everything after it had happened. you should have stayed. i should have left.

secondly, i finally realized us wasn't supposed to work out. we were the sun and moon for a reason. the sun and moon would never end up together. i can't believe i didn't see this sooner.

fuck. i hate the feeling i get when i hear your name. i get so happy like we used to be. together. i shouldn't anymore. for god's sakes it's been almost ten years. i should feel numb. bitter. but i'm not. that's what you've done to me. you made me a lovesick puppy.

i'm happier now though, trust me. i have sarah. she's nice, and i love her. i really do. sarah makes me happy. i hope you've met someone that makes you happy.

we should meet again soon. i heard jon found the lost cabin album. maybe we could get together again. for a reunion or something.

l̶o̶v̶e̶

y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶l̶y̶

sincerely,

y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶n̶

brendon urie

A/N: wow i love emotions and being sad

but ugh i've been busy lately yadayadayada you get it. a new chapter for hidden hearts should be up by the end of the weekend if not sooner. i'm very sorry