IN WHICH HE FELT WEIRD !

there renjun sat in jaemin's car, listening to an unusual , yet interesting song as jaemin drove him to work, bobbing his head to the music.

"jaemin what's this?"

"what?" jaemin said , taking his eyes off the road for a split second to focus on renjun.

"the song."

"oh, one of my favorites... 'On Melancholy Hill' by Gorillaz," he said, smiling brightly.

"It's nice- i like it," renjun replied, smiling to himself.

"im glad- oh, we're here," jaemin said as he pulled up in front of the movie theatre, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"thanks, jaemin!" renjun said before exiting the car quickly.

as renjun walked towards the movie theatre entrance, he thought about about what jaemin saidー well not what he said, but how he said it. why did he sound so sad? and why did renjun feel a sudden urge to hug him when he heard that itsy bitsy hint of sadness in the younger's voice.

the older was so busy scaring himself by questioning everything that he was completely oblivious to the human being trailing behind him, desperately trying to get his attention.

"RENJUN"

"y-yeah," renjun stuttered, snapping out of his thoughts to see what jeno wanted.

"who was that PINK HAIRED SEXY BEAST THAT DROPPED YOU OFF?"

renjun heaved a heavy sigh, "jaemin."

-

"- and so basically he has your phone number now." renjun finished as jaemin stared at him with wide eyes.

"so... THAT'S WHO'S BEEN TEXTING ME NONSTOP ALL DAY?"

"mayhaps..."

"ugh renjun, what's even his name?"

"jeno."

"ill text him later."

renjun and jaemin were currently in renjun's room, laying on his bed as renjun spilled the details of his day, even the fact that he gave jeno jaemin's number without permission. you may be thinking why is jaemin in his bed, well after that night 3 week ago when renjun got jaemin's number they got to know each other more. renjun found out about jaemin's ex girlfriend and how jaemin is actually jobless, because his parents are rich, the older even found out jaemin identified as bisexual.

"renjun, he sent pictures!"

"well send some back,DUMMY!"

"i did- does he always text back this fast?"

"no, but mainly because he hates me, so i wouldn't really know," renjun answered, shrugging.

"understandab- FUCK HE ASKED IF WE COULD GO OUT FOR COFFEE TOMORROW."

"i-"

"im gonna say yes, because he's cute."

"o-ok..."

-
ugh it's been forever since i've updated and sorry for any grammatical errors :( ! tell me if i made any .