IN WHICH HE SOMEHOW LANDED A JOB IN THE SPAN OF 2 WEEKS !

it had been 2 weeks since that night and in the span of those 2 weeks renjun made the decision to quit his job at the movie theatre. not because the boy didn't enjoy his job, but because he couldn't handle the constant PDA between jeno and jaemin every lunch break, so when the boy gave in his uniform and name tag everyone was surprised, including kun. when kun asked why, renjun decided that he'd rather not get into it and instead muttered a quick "sorry" and "thank-you" before exiting the theatre, avoiding all eye contact with his now ex co-workers and jaemin-- who's eyes seemed to follow renjun until he exited the building. speaking of jaemin, said male and renjun began to hang out more often, but not as often as renjun desired-- though he wasn't complaining , he got to spend time with the boy he loved.... lowkey loved.

anyways, today january 5th would be the day he begins his new job, at for your entertainment, a retail store that sold all kinds of cool things from vinyls, to posters, to k-pop albums and the best thing about his new job was that he didn't have to wear an uniform.

so at 11:30 am when his alarm went off he was eager to hop in the shower, brush his teeth, wash his face, comb his hair, apply his regular makeup look which consisted of some light red eyeshadow and red lip tint. he  eventually got dressed into a white oversized jumper with the words "honey" on the front in red, light blue ripped jeans, and white adidas superstars because he's a basic bitch.

by the time he was done adding the finishing touches  to his outfit it was 12:15-- 15 minutes until his shift started

by the time he was done adding the finishing touches  to his outfit it was 12:15-- 15 minutes until his shift started. the boy grabbed a light blue jean jacket to match his jean, his phone, and his keys and he quickly made his was downstairs. his parents were already at work, so he quickly grabbed an apple and zoomed out of the house locking the front door in the process. he hopped down the stairs of his home, but  before he even got to the ground he fell on his butt due to the loud honk of a horn. he looked up to find the source of that terribly loud noise and immediately saw a white toyota... yikes . he got up, dusting off any dirt on his bottom and walked over to the car, looking at jaemin rather questionably.

"why are you here?" he asked as jaemin rolled down the window, revealing a sleeping jeno in the backseat.

"to take you to work."

"but-"

"can you just get in, i don't want you to be late on your first day," jaemin blurted out, giving a small smile as renjun obeyed and got into the front seat.

"so..." jaemin started as he began driving," what do you do there?"

renjun looked at jaemin as he drove, wanting to answer, but seeing the younger so focused was one of the most beautiful sights ever. the way his eyebrows were knit together in frustration whenever someone drove too slow and the way he plastered a satisfied smile on his face every time the light turned green-- jaemin was just so perfect ...

"so don't answer my question, huh?" jaemin said, looking away from the road, his eyes meeting renjun's.

renjun quickly tore his eyes away from jaemin, " i uh work at the register and stock shelves and stuff," the elder said, fidgeting with his hands.

"ah ok well we're here, bub. enjoy your first day," jaemin practically screeched, giving renjun a toothy grin, while trying to pinch his cheeks.

"thanks," renjun replied, unable to contain his smile.

jaemin... called... him... bub....

-
JAWMIN CALLED HIM BUB .  BUB IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST PET NAME . MY HEART LITERALLY SOARS WHEN MY CRUSH CALLS ME THAT .