IN WHICH RENJUN'S DAY WASN'T SO EXTRAVAGANT !

"so how was work today?"

"it was alright," Renjun answered, hopping into the backseat of jaemin's car, also greeting Jeno, who was in the passenger seat one he got settled.

"'alright?' omg I was expecting extravagant or something the way you were just smiling," Jeno teased, looking back at the older.

"w-well I mean today was pretty cool, this girl and I had a long conversation about bts," Renjun quickly explained. thank god it was dark so Jeno couldn't see the blush that dusted the older's cheeks. The actual reason for the boy's unexplainable smile was his chance to finally see jaemin after such a long day. his liking for jaemin seemed to grow by the day, and he wasn't sure whether he should be worried or happy.

"omg, Renjun I completely forgot that you guys sold albums, maybe I should stop by and purchase one," jaemin chimed, face brightening at the idea.

"oof maybe," Renjun shrugged," oh, so today I saw one of my dads' old albums from when they were apart of nct 127. it was quite awkward not gonna lie.

oh right, about 20 years ago sicheng and Yuta were apart of one of the world's greatest kpop groups, nct. they eventually left when sm created a new subunit which prohibited sicheng and Yuta from seeing each other often. Also, sicheng got fed up with the whole not getting lines thing and left, Yuta following a few weeks later. the couple ended up getting a house in Seoul, getting engaged, adopting Renjun, and a few years after getting married. the rest is history. his parents never really talked about their past, focusing on their current careers (sicheng was a ballet teacher and Yuta was a songwriter, writing songs for j-pop groups and even occasionally writing music for popular k-pop group, dreamcatcher.) The 2 enjoyed their jobs and were still in contact with their former group members.

"that's pretty wild-- wait Renjun do you have work tomorrow?" Jeno questioned.

"surprisingly not, wow."

"ooh! good, I was thinking since tomorrow is Friday the whole gang should go to Seoul land?"

renjun thought about it, going to a theme park with friends... what could possibly go wrong?

"Alright," Renjun agreed, "this is gonna be great!"

-

im so sorry, fellas 😔 it's been over a month since ive updated this ff, but it's starting to get good so >.>

1 - ive also started getting into dreamcatcher and i am HOOKED . they're so good :(

2 - im gonna start another renmin fanfic that won't be filled with angst uwu it's called "criminal" or something .  ill probably post the introduction in a few days . anyways bye!!! thank for getting lmly to 2k reads :)