IN WHICH THERE WAS AN EPIC FERRIS WHEEL SCENE !

"this is gonna be great!"

well currently it wasn't so "great." everything had been the absolute opposite since the friends got to the amusement park. from renjun getting sick on one of the rides (luckily he had a spare outfit in his bag) to him spilling soda on a stranger's shirt, causing him to be cursed out. And to put the cherry right on top of the 2 scoops of mishaps, renjun was currently watching as jeno and jaemin carried on with their lovey dovey bullshit. right . in . front . of . his . salad .

he was jealous , yes, but he couldn't show it, so he ate his salad, letting out a fake "awwww" whenever they kissed. GOD! how he wished he was the one being kissed by jaemin. he sighed, finishing the last of his salad before picking up his milkshake and standing up to further explore the amusement park.

-

eventually the sun began to set and everyone decided to go to the ferris wheel... everyone except donghyuck who complained he was tired, causing mark to head back to the car with him, which triggered chenle to yawn and say he was tired, causing jeno to also yawn and say HE was tired because y'know... yawns are contagious. jisung ended up also heading back to the car, which only left 4 of the 9 boys. the 4 boys which consisted of lucas, jungwoo, renjun, and jeno made their way to the ferris wheel. fortunately for the remaining boys the line for the ferris wheel was unbelievably short, resulting in them being seated almost immediately. lucas and jungwoo were seated together and jaemin and renjun were seated together in a separate pod. jaemin almost immediately took out his phone to record the sunset for his account, "it would be great for my aesthetic!," he thought. as he did that, renjun took out his phone to take a few selfies, eventually asking jaemin to take his picture. jaemin happily abided, setting down his phone, the video still recording. as the boy took renjun's pictures he couldn't help but admire him. oh how his skin glistened in sun, and how his fluffy hair moved with slightest bit of wind. one thing jaemin just couldn't seem to disregard was renjun's lips and how the lip gloss he wore seemed to make them shine. he was so caught in the moment the boy didn't hear a word the latter said to him, nor did he notice how close he was getting to him.

"jaemin?... j-jaemin?... jae-"

he had closed the gap between them, causing their lips to crash into each other, the taste of watermelon invaded jaemin's taste buds as he continued to kiss the other boy. until he pulled away, looking into the eyes of a shocked renjun.

uh-oh