IN WHICH HE SMOKED !

it had been 2 days, meaning it was the day of the party. renjun lay in his bed, scrolling through instagram until one post in particular caught his eye:

jaemsins

❤ liked by @/jenoona, @haechanzie, and 156 others!

@/jaemsins: ngl i kinda miss this kiddo.

-
comments have been disabled

renjun rolled his eyes before checking the time. 5:43 p.m. almost an hour and twenty minutes until the party. the boy got up and took a shower, listening to the playlist hyuck made for him, which included numerous songs by michael jackson and dean.

a

fter about 20 minutes, renjun got out of the shower, wrapping himself up in a towel and brushing his teeth and doing his face cleansing routine (how do you think he kept such clear and soft skin?).

he then proceeded to get dressed into a white shirt with the words "when too perfect, lieber gott böse (god is angry)" in black font. he also wore blue jeans, with a black belt and regular (hUh) black and white old school vans. he parted his newly dyed black hair and applied a little bit of black eyeshadow and eyeliner. he also applied just a teeny tiny bit of lipgloss onto his lips. all in all, he looked... S T U N N I N G!

(basically how his outfit looked)

he made his way downstairs only to see his father's watching a movie, but his father, sicheng, was asleep on his father, yuta's, shoulder.

"renjun, you look great," yuta smiled at his son, giving his a small thumbs up, so he wouldn't disturb his lovely husband's beauty sleep.

"thanks, dad," renjun replied, smiling brightly at his dad.

"have fun ok? i love you," his father said, quietly before shooing him away.

renjun muttered a small "i love you too" before grabbing his jean jacket and heading out of the house. he immediately spotted jungwoo and yukhei parked in front of his house, patiently waiting. he entered saying hi to the couple.

"oh my god, renjun you look great," jungwoo gasped.

"AGGH MY LITTLE BROTHER LOOKS SO GOOD," yukhei screeched.

"thanks," renjun replied, feeling his cheeks heat up. 'hopefully jaemin thinks i look great'

-

all 3 arrived to the party. the party seemed to be going well since there were about 100 people there and the music was so loud renjun could've sworn he felt his ears die.

renjun was still trying to find chenle and surprisingly he had only been there for 15 minutes... ONLY 15 MINUTES.
he eventually gave up making his way to the kitchen to get a soda, because why would he drink alcohol... he's a pure boy...

he snatched a sprite from the kitchen counter and quickly found an empty couch to sit on since he didn't really know many people there. he unlocked his phone and began scrolling through instagram. he also posted on his instagram while at it.

renjunschristmas
(^ if anyone cares that's my instagram follow me uwu)

❤ liked by @/swaggyjooheon, @/yangyang, and @/xiaojunduh and 217 others

@/renjunschristmas: dressed up to go to a party and then got here and literally knew NO ONE.
view all 35 other comments
@/yangyang: damn chief.
@xiaojundun: OOF IM AT TGE PARTY. IN THE KITCHENRJDIEJ
@/renjunschristmas: @/xiaojunduh OH MY HOD ON MY WAY.

renjun quickly stood up, making his way through the crowd to the kitchen to meet his long time friend, xiaojun.

"over here!" renjun heard a familiar voice scream.

the boy turned to his friend making his way over to him, drink in hand.

the older boy took renjun's hand, leading him to a table in the kitchen to talk.

-

xiaojun and renjun were talking about xiaojun's boyfriend, yangyang (whoops... i don't ship it, i just needed someone to call his boyfriend.) when something caught his eye, the hair... the pink hair to be exact.

he focused his eyes to see the one and only... jaemin and right in front of him stood jeno.

"renjun, do you want a drink?" xiaojun asked, clearly seeing that renjun wasn't paying attention to him.

"no," renjun said, as if he was in a trance, his eyes still on jaemin and jeno. jaemin looked at jeno as if he was his whole universe and more and then it happened. jaemin kissed jeno and by the looks of it, it seemed pretty passionate.

renjun felt a lump form in his throat, " u-uh i... i have to use the restroom." renjun croaked, quickly running off, leaving a confused xiaojun.

renjun ran outside instead of to the bathroom and sat on the steps of the rather luxurious mansion. he reached into the pocket of his jean jacket and pulled out the emergency pack of cigarettes he had for panic attacks ONLY, because surprisingly renjun wasn't addicted to the nicotine in the cigarettes, he only seemed to crave it when in moments of distress, was that technically what an addiction meant? renjun didn't know.

the boy lit the cigarette and stood up, beginning to walk home. he took a puff and immediately broke down into tears as he walked down the sidewalk leaving chenle's neighborhood.

renjun wasn't upset about the kiss, in fact the kiss made him realize something. he loved jaemin and that's exactly what scared him the most.

-

oof it's the time everyone's been waiting for.... i think... anyways this is the longest chapter almost 900 words :) so please enjoy!!