Chapter 6

"Are you scared to get sorted Violet?" asked Remus.

"Um, I guess. I don't really know, but I do know that if I get picked for Slytherin house, I will most likely be disowned. What about you?" Replied Violet.

"No. I would like to think that I would maybe be a Ravenclaw or a Gryffindor, But I don't mind. My parents don't either, which is good, I think" Remus decided. "Sirius?" questioned Violet.

"Here we go" he whispered to himself.

"Well... My parents are one of those purebloods that think that their soo much better than everyone else, I don't think the same. They also believe that muggleborns and muggles are disgusting, again I don't think the same. They also believe in the dark arts, and like the idea of muggles and muggleborns getting wiped out and all dying, again I don't think the same!" Sirius explained cautiously, not wanting to lose his new and only friends.

"So yes, Violet, I am scared to get sorted into anything other than Slytherin. But I also want to prove the rest of my family wrong by getting sorted into Gryffindor. Heck, even Hufflepuff to get them mad! Also, please don't stop being my friend, Please!" He exclaimed.

"Sirius, we will never ever stop being your friend for something your family causes or believes in! Don't ever think otherwise!" James comforted.

"Thanks" Muttered Sirius, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Of c- course" squeaked Peter, stuttering as usual. "Like Jamia said, we will never leave you, We promise!" Violet encouraged.

"Hey! It's James not Jamia!" Whined James.

Instead of saying anything, Remus just gave Sirius a warm smile, and a nice hug. Now this began a chain reaction, James went into the hug, then Peter, and than Violet.

"Sorry to cut this little 'reunion' thing short, but I need to introduce myself to you. My name is Clayoratheoana(a/n: pronounced; clay•ora•theo•anna) Black, Sirius must know me for I am his graceful cousin!" Announced Clayoratheoana pompously.

"Ughhh, Why are you here Clay? Don't you have other bratty To-be Slytherins to hang out with?" Asked Sirius.

Clay's eyes watered. Apparently she had not been expecting this response from Sirius.

"Wha- What happened Sirius? W-w-why are you acting like this? At your Manor, you're usually fairly nice to me. But now, you-you are being mean and unkind to me" Clay cried sadly and disappointed.

"What is she talking about?" Asked Remus suspiciously.

"More explaining" Sirius whispered. "So.... she's my cousin, and like she said, when she's at my house I'm nice to her. Sometimes she can be a little bratty jerk, and I thought she would act this way this time. I thought this because she had always boasted about how she was going to be in Slytherin and how nothing would stop her. She also started having a hissy fit whenever she thought she wouldn't make Slytherin." Explained Sirius, again.

Clay's lips wobbled. 'Oh no!' Thought Sirius as eleven year old Clayoratheoana Black had small tears coming from her eyes.

"I am NOT a bratty Jerk! Your a bratty jerk! Uh! I hate you Sirius Bl- Ughh I can't even say your name, because it will make me even more mad!!! So why don't you just leave, I don't even know why you came over here in the first place!" Clay screamed, annoyingly loud.

'Oh here we go' thought James Potter, as Violet ran up to Clay, and yelled to her face " Yes you are! You think you can get whatever you want with a simple whine or cry! I'm telling you now sister, if you don't straighten out  your attitude, then I will straighten it out for you! And FYI, we were here first before you just waltzed along over here! Yes that's right Clayoratheoana, I just yelled at you!".

No one payed any attention, but a large crowd of people surrounded the fight that had occurred when Clay came over to the five friends.

That crowd of people started clapping, which erupted into a larger sounding applause. "You go girl!", "My hero!", and "Whoooo, wowie!"'s we're everywhere.

"What is going on here?" Asked Professor McGonagall sternly. "Well......" another first year explained. "My Merlin! Hagrid! Were you watching these first years fight?!"

"Err- no 'fessor 'Gongall!" yelped Hagrid, for he was scared of the Professor. "Um, 'fraid not 'fessor".

"It's fine, Hagrid" Sighed Minerva McGonagall.
"Anyways, follow me first years!" The professor said sharply.

The first years, including the five friends, followed Minerva silently through the halls of Hogwarts.

"You shall be sorted here, prepare yourselves" She walked up a small staircase and onto a wooden platform.

She called out a name "Jean, Marley". Shortly after the name was called the sorting hat yelled "Hufflepuff!".

This continued for some time until the name "Black,Sirius" was called. The four friends
waited in anticipation as Sirius slowly walked up the stairs to the platform.

As soon as the hat was placed onto the boy's head, the house "Gryffindor!" was yelled.

The Gryffindor table cheered. Another name was called "Black, Clayoratheoana". The girl walked up the platform confidently, a smile plastered on her face, until the hat yelled "Gryffindor!".

Clay's smile vanished, there must be some mistake, she thought sadly. "Wha-what?" She whispered. "Miss Black, you must go sit down" said Professor Albus Dumbledore kindly.

"Bu-b-but? Whyyyy!?" She yelled as she bursted out into tears. " I hate Gryffindor! I want to be in Slytherin now!!!" Clay screamed as she slowly walked down to the Gryffindor table, putting her head down, sobbing.

"Well....Continue" Professor Dumbledore told McGonagall and the hat.

"Ok, then"

"Potter,...............James" James Potter walked up the stairs onto the platform terrified about what was to happen.

After 3 long minutes, the hat finally yelled "Gryffindor!" James let out a large happy grin.

"Bloody hell yeah!!! Baby!!" He yelled, excitedly.

"Shhhhhh"

After more time, the name "Potter, Violet" came up. The hat took some time to say the house, but it eventually settled into the house "Hufflepuff!" It screamed.

"Alright, I can work with this!" Exclaimed Violet as she walked down to the Hufflepuff tables.

The rest of the Hufflepuffs were surprised, but happy and proud nonetheless.

James looked longingly at his sister, and so did the rest of the boys.

"You May now eat!"

Everyone dug into the delicious food, especially Violet and Peter. Eventually, it was time to go to the common rooms and get to bed.

"All Hufflepuffs, Follow me!" Yelled a Hufflepuff prefect, while leading the line to the House of Hufflepuff.

When Violet got to her dorms, she found out that she was roomed with a girl with short black hair, steel grayish blueish eyes, and a kind face. Her name was Bernadette Ludwig.

Violet also had two more roommates, Lucie Maurice, who had dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes, and Isla Paytons, who had auburn colored hair and light green eyes.

"Goodnight" Violet said to all of the girls as she closed her curtains, pulled down her blankets, and finally went to bed after a long day of traveling.

_~_~_~_~_~_<_<__~_<_<_~_~__~_~_~

How was the 6th chapter? Do you like that she's a Hufflepuff? Thank you! Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and maybe even FOllOW ME!

Have a good night/day,

-Marinisahufflepuff