Chapter 8

A/n: Hi everybody, been a while. Anyway.... I want to work on the story again! Yayyy. Welp, get on reading, I guess. Im soo awkward:b

Three Years Later....

Third Person P.O.V (point of view)

    "Sirius... I think I got it!" Squealed fourth year Violet Potter. The fourteen-year-old Hufflepuff had been hanging out with her brother's friends more often, so the five became closer than ever.
But so did Violet and Lily. Lily had eventually decided that her roommates weren't as bad as she had thought. They were kind, a bit cranky, and still girly girls all right, but Lily found she could love them. Violet, Lucie and "Nardie" were fairly close too.
Isla had grown apart from the girls when she realized that not all of them were pureblood, and she had also called poor Lily a mudblood.

Violet also couldn't find Areglo, and when she asked her friends of him, they thought she was crazy. She now thought he was just part of her imagination, but who knows, she lives in a magical world after all.
The three boys and one girl had found out about Remus's secret before he could tell them, he was undoubtedly terrified that his newfound friends would leave the werewolf behind, and call him a monster. They obviously did not and decided they wanted to help the boy more than anything. So they had begun to train to be an animaugus.

Sirius scoffed, "Uhuh, sure you did, why don't you show us then?". The once cute boy had turned into a handsome, beautiful looking, male teenager(a/n: lol, I need better wording). " Fine" Violet smirked. "I will" So she looked at the ground, counted to three, and thought of a cute, innocent, red panda.

The girl felt herself get smaller, and grew a tail with four feet, instead of two. She began to grow silky red, white, and black fur all across her body.

"Oh.. My... Merlin! You actually did it, you actually did it!" Sirius looked surprised, and James looked up from his chair- he was trying to become his patronus- and screamed,

"My sister's a dog! My sister's a dog! Do you love Sirius or something, cause his patronus is a dog! Wait, you can't talk! You're an animal, or course you can't talk!"

The Violet/Red Panda yawned, and quickly trotted to where James was, jumped on his head, and gave a loud bark.

"Ow!" yelled James Potter, the panda had screeched right behind his ear, so he had felt pain.

"She's not a dog you idiot! She's a red panda, obviously" said Remus in an annoyed tone.

"Ohh, I get it now! So then why does she bark?"

"Are you thick?! That's just the way she says hi!"

"Whatever," mumbled James looking flustered. "doesn't matter" he shook his head.

"So that means she doesn't love me?! I-I thought I was her 'special boy'! She always called me her 'special boy'! I just WANNA BE HER 'SPECIAL BOY'!" Screamed, shouted, and cried Sirius, falsely of course. Although he did have a small crush on the Potter girl, and felt slightly downhearted by the fact that she probably did not like him.

Violet transformed back into her human form and jumped off of James. He groaned from the pain of his slightly heavy, slightly light sister. "Wait, really? You actually call him that?!" James moaned in disgust.

"Of course James, what else am I supposed to call him? Siri? Ussie? Orrie? Bella? You tell me, oh so 'intelligent' brother of mine!" She suggested.