Chapter 7

A/N: Hallo! We have 182 views so far, that's almost 200 people who have read this story! Thank you so much! Remember to comment (even if you are a silent reader😉) what you think about this story. Anyways, let's get back, shall we?

Violet's P.O.V (ooohh, something new)

Flashback
"Violet Potter" The sorting hat called my name. I walked up to the wooden platform scared and nervous.

Professor McGonagall slowly put the hat on my head as I looked over to Sirius and James, and smiled softly. They grinned back happily.

'Ohh, a Potter! I sorted your mother and father you know. Anyway, here we go. You seen to be fairly brave, but not enough to be a Gryffindor' My smile faltered once I heard I wasn't brave enough to be a Gryffindor. What if I was put into Slytherin? Oh My Merlin! You know what? I need to stop stressing myself out!

'Your very smart, and witty too, but you wouldn't really make a good Ravenclaw! Let's see, not particularly cunning, so not Slytherin. Hmmm, very very loyal, a hard worker, good at finding things! I know now!' The hat said in my head.

"Hufflepuff!" Screamed the old sorting hat.

I sighed, Hufflepuff could be good for me, I guess, I thought reluctantly. I then walked over to the Hufflepuff table, and sat next to a pretty girl, who I had recognized from when she had been sorted. I think her name was Bernadette Ludwig, she should be nice!

"Umm, Hi, I'm-errrr- I'm Violet" I said nervously. "Hello Violet, My name is Bernadette Ludwig. But you can call me Bern, or Berna, or something related to my name" Nardie Replied coolly. (A/n: get it, Bernard, Bernadette, Nardie? I liked it 🤷‍♀️) Oooh, I like her name!

"Can I call you Nardie?" I asked her.

"Of course" Nardie smiled calmly. I looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw James staring at me sadly. I stared back and mouthed 'What'.

'Tomorrow at lunch' He mouthed back. I looked away and at my food. "Yum" I whispered as I grabbed a corn-on-the-cob, and slowly munched on it.

'I wonder where Areglo went. Hmmm, I hope he's alright, I didn't see him at the sorting' I thought to myself, and looked down at a small necklace that Mum had given to me.

It was beautiful. It had small gold pieces with a slightly larger diamond in the middle.

Flashback Over
"Wake up! Dodododo WAKE YOUR BUTT UP! Dodododo GET UP! Dodododo GET YOUR BUTT UP" Lucie's alarm screamed.

I yawned. It was 5:30 in the morning! Lucie's alarm clock went off, and it was and hour and a half before we needed to actually get up!

"LUCIE!" Yelled Isla and myself, Bernadette groaned the name instead of yelling it, for she was not as mad as us.

"Sorry!" Squeaked poor Lucie. She was blushing a vibrant red, and was incredibly flustered.

She quickly turned the alarm off, and then said "I'm sorry everyone! So sorry, but I wanted to be sure to get to the great hall early! I am usually an early bird, so I was also expecting to have some time to myself as well."

"Why didn't you tell us? Never mind that, let's get ready, I guess and go down to the great hall" Isla sighed softly.

We all got dressed and ready, but instead of a skirt, I wore some leggings. I'm so excited for our first day at Hogwarts! I'm planning on going to the Gryffindor table now instead of at lunch, I just can't wait to say hi to my brother and his/our new friends. Plus, I miss him like crazy!

The Great Hall
Third Person POV (T.P)

Violet and her friends skipped along to the great hall. Violet told her new pals what she was going to do, and she walked up to the Gryffindor table to where her brother was sitting.

"Hello Brother dearest! Miss me?" Violet asked James.

Instead of saying something, James engulfed Violet into a huge hug. "Yes, Yes, Yes! Of course I missed you, are you kidding? Oh Vi! I can't believe it, you're a Hufflepuff! But, you're not nice at all, so I don't get that part! Wow! Merlin! I thought you would be Gryffindor, you're too brave for your own good, you know. Gosh I missed you" James gushed excitedly.

The girl laughed loudly " Merlin I missed you! Yeah I guess I'm a Hufflepuff after all, and I am too nice!"

He opened up his mouth to say something. But she cut him off "ba-ba-ba, nice to everyone but you" She retorted happily.

"Anyway, how are you boys?" Violet questioned the three boys who were watching the bantering between the two twins.

They looked startled that they were caught. "Oh, I'm fine" murmured Remus. "I'm gorgeous!" Stated Sirius as he smirked. "I-I'm just reg-re-regular" stuttered ol' Peter.

"Ok musketeers" she teased. "I think Lily Evans wants to say hi to me" Violet giggled as she saw Lily staring at her, with a pleading look on her face.

She waltzed over to where Lily was sitting and sat down. "Hi Lily! How ya doing?" She asked.

"Oh thank you for sitting down! I'm, well I'm a bit sad to be honest." Lily looked down at her plate of fruit.

"Care to explain?"

"Umm, yes. So Sev was sorted into the house of Slytherin, as you saw. And I know that they don't like muggleborns like me, and I, Well I don't want him to start hating me like how his new friends do! I miss him, and he's my friend, and he was the one who told me about the witch and wizarding world! Gosh! I'm just so stressed out about this, and I just needed a girlfriend to rant to!" Lily ranted.

She scooted closer to Violet. "And all of the girls in my dorm are snobs, and all they want to talk about are boys and makeup! Although there is one girl, Mary McDonald, but all she does is read! Like, what the heck? All of their things are pink!" She whispered to Violet as she threw her hands up, pointing to a small group of girls.

They were all giggling and wearing loads of makeup, and they're eleven year olds! Most of the girls had fairly long nails, all colored, yep you guessed it, pink!

Violet gave out a large sigh. " I am SO SORRY for you Lils!"

"Yeah! But it's whatever, honestly they didn't even really bother me!" She exclaimed.

"Ok Lily, I have to go now, they are going to be giving out the schedules now, so I have to go! See ya later!" Violet chimed, as she quickly ran over to the Hufflepuff table.

She barely made it as the substitute herbology teacher gave out the schedules. "Here you go! Take it or leave it children! Ok umm, we have a Violet Potter!" Violet walked up slowly, and took the schedule softly. "Thank you" She said sweetly as she walked back and sat down.

"Hmmm, looks like I have..........."

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-()()()(););););($($($($(($$(

How did you like the chapter? You got a bit of Violets POV! Make sure to VOTE COMMENT, and maybe even FOLLOW me!

-Marinisahufflepuff