Ch.0: A Few Rules

At night in Jamanakai Village, a (F/c) hooded figure was staring down from the roof of a closed candy shop. The figure was watching out for any sign of anyone awake, there were none.
     The figure jumped down from its place and tried landing quietly on a wooden box. It made a small noise as their foot accidentally hit it.

     "Shit." They whispered, trying to not catch any attention of the sleeping villagers. Okay, none of them awakened.

     They turned around and shrugged it off. Their black gloves grabbed the door nob, opening the candy store slowly. Grabbing the notice bell with their other hand, stopping the noise, they walked in sneakily.
     They grabbed some money from the cashier and took a lot of candy then shoved some of it into their pockets, holding the rest.

     The hooded figure took off its hood and he had (H/c) hair, (E/c) eyes, with a smile on his face. Looking satisfied with what he wanted, he repeated the same steps back out of the candy shop but trying to not drop any of the candy.
     Walking to an alleyway, he checked behind him if anyone noticed. He was too busy looking behind him that he bumped into someone and the person he bumped fell, the (H/c) haired male stumbled back trying to not drop his things.

     "OW!" The other shouted. 

     "Hey, watch it!" The (H/c) haired kid whispered harshly at the other. Thankfully, no one heard them.

     "No, YOU watch it!" The other glared, getting up and pointing at the (H/c)net. The other kid had blond hair and green eyes. He was wearing a black hoodie that had a skeleton structure painted with white and a green number five printed on the left top. He also had a black cape for some reason.

     "Yeah, whatever. I have work to do." His whisper turning into harsh talking. The (H/c) haired kid's (E/c) eyes pierced at him and started to walk around him. The blond dropped his arm to his side.
     "Wait--- oh-- um- actually, nevermind." He tried to stop the (H/c)net.
     "What." He stopped, sighing.
     "Uhm- Uh-- What's your name?" The blond asked, trying to sound evil. I guess asking questions can be evil now.
     "(M/n). You?"
     "I'm Lloyd Garmadon! Son of Lord Garmadon!" He declared proudly as he pointed to himself.
     "Son of Lord Garmadon? Wow, cool. Nice meeting you, Lloyd. I have to go now." As he was about to continue walking, Lloyd stopped him.

     "Wait, what are you going to do with all that candy?" Lloyd asked, eyeing the candy in (M/n)'s arms.
     "Eat it." (M/n) answered him shortly. Turning back around, hoping to get rid of Lloyd from making a lot of noise.

     Lloyd started to worry, not wanting to be alone and hesitating to ask something.
     "I can share with you, Lloyd. Only on a few rules." The (H/c)net said, turning back around and looking him in the eyes. 

     "Um--" (M/n) cut Lloyd off, "one, no screaming any word that comes out of your mouth at night. Two, you will have the choice to choose to become my friend or enemy; friend, we have to stick with each other no matter what. Enemy, stay as far away from me as possible and if we meet up, I will not hesitate to hurt you. Rule three, no hogging all the candy. Deal?"

     Lloyd stood there speechless for a few seconds trying to think everything through.
     "Deal" He gave up halfway through thinking. (M/n) looked like he was about to facepalm.

     "Well, then. Let's get going." Said (M/n), finally walking more in-depth into the alleyway.
     "Where are we going?" asked Lloyd, catching up and walking beside him.
     "Home." (M/n) replied,
     "and where's 'home'?"
     "You'll see..." He smirked.

____Time Skip With (M/n) Giving Lloyd A Heart Lollipop____

      As they both made their way to an abandoned looking house, Lloyd didn't look sure about it. (M/n) however, just opened the door and walked in like there was nothing to care about. Lloyd followed behind, looking around at the place.

     Inside the house, there was the living room with one sofa and a cardboard box near its right side. One of the kitchen lights were on, so Lloyd tried to act like there's nothing wrong, the same way (M/n) was acting.
     It was quite clean inside but the corners of the living room were almost covered in spider webs. As they both made their way into the middle of the living room, across from the kitchen, a shadow appeared of someone holding a knife to almost stab something

     "AHH!!" Lloyd screamed, hiding behind (M/n). The shadow stopped and the kitchen lights turned off. 

     "Hi, mum." (M/n) said.

     As the shadow approached the light switch, which was near the kitchen. The lights turned on for the living room and all the kitchen lights. The shadowy figure soon revealed a lady with an apron on with a vegetable cutting knife.

     "Aww~ Hello, sweetie. Did I scare your friend?" The lady, known as (M/n)'s mother, cooed.

     "Yeah, you did. I'm just... gonna go to my room with him now, ok?" (M/n) said, grabbing Lloyd's hand bringing him to the hallway to (M/n)'s room.

     "Ok, sweetie! I'll be making breakfast for you!"
     "Ok!!" (M/n) shouted back, opening the door to his room. He looked at Lloyd if anything was wrong, Lloyd just smiled, still trying to act as if everything's ok.

     "Sorry about that." The (H/c)net apologised.
     "It's okay," Lloyd said as they both went to (M/n)'s bed. It wasn't a fancy type of bed, but it was okay to sleep on.

     (M/n) turned on the lights then sat on the top side of the bed across from Lloyd. He placed down the candy that was in his arms in between the both of them, he also took some of the candy that was in his pockets.

     "So, the rule..." The (H/c) started, "do you want to be my friend or enemy?" He grabbed a Snickers bar and opened it.
     "Hmm, I uh..." Lloyd reached out for a gummy bears packet, "... friend!" He said, opening the packet and started chewing on one, then shoving the whole thing in his mouth. Damn.

     "Hmm! gowod chwiose." (M/n) said, with his mouth full. He swallowed it and grabbed a (F/f) lollipop. Lloyd then realised and wondered where (M/n) got all this candy from, but he was already diving down in hyper mode to care.

     As time goes by the sun was up. The boys got into a hyper mode that the room was a huge mess. They were both lying on the floor.

     "UGHhh..." Lloyd groaned, "my stomach."

     "You're not alone, you're not alllooonneee..." (M/n) sang out, feeling tired.

     "Hey, uh... (M/n), do you think we should demand more candy?" Lloyd looked over to his new (H/c)net friend while slowly getting up. "If you want?"

     "Yeaahh, sure." (M/n) also got up, but took a bit of time sitting down getting the hang of the stomach sickness. "Where do you want to start?" (M/n) rubbed his face.

     "You'll see," Lloyd smirked, using (M/n)'s words.
     "I saw what you did there, taking my words now huh?"
     "Shut up." Lloyd pushed him a bit, not much due to candy condition.

_____

Words: 1258

I hope you like this part, next chapter will be up after I go back and watch the first episode again. I'm sorry it's not like a guide but later in the next chapter make something having to do with it.

Feel free to criticize this chappy, cya! (٭°̧̧̧꒳°̧̧̧٭)