Ch. 5: Can Of Worms

____Continuing Where (M/n) Left Off____

So, this is what Ninjago City looks like...

I walked through the alleyway and looked at the lights at the other end. It was amazing. I felt something grabbed a hold of me and before I got to say a word it pulled me into some kind of dark void.

__In The Afternoon__

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon and (M/n), you come here right now!"

"I got them!"

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to wake up but I am already awake. I saw that I'm back at the same place where I left my friends and everyone on the rooftop of Lloyd's boarding school. What just happened? I left hours ago...

Zane went to me and grabbed my wrist, bringing me to the ship with Lloyd. I was still confused to why that happened and what had happened. What did I do?

I did get that weird crystal in the forest, maybe it was that... or could it be the presence that followed me...

"What should we do with them?" The ninja discuss their plans.

"I know what exactly we must do." Lloyd's uncle said and I heard Lloyd gulp.

____Time Skip____

"-And that is why jack the rabbit never trusts a snake... The End." Sensei Wu closed the book and placed it by my bed. He told me his name and how to address him by when we were going inside.

Lloyd and I were sleeping in separated beds, from my point of view, Lloyd to the left while there's a gap and me on the right.

"If my dad had read me that book, I would never made that mistake. I'm sorry, Uncle." Lloyd apologised.

"Oh, you do not need to apologise. I am sure that if your father was still here, I'd be the first book he'd read. Goodnight, nephew and (M/n). Sweet dreams." Sensei Wu said.

I saw the ninja outside of the door making faces that made me want to stick a poster on them.

"Goodnight, Uncle." Lloyd slowly fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Sensei..." I turned my back to the door and looked at the empty wall. I am such a terrible person for all the bad things that I did... And that thing in the forest with the glowing crystal. Something will change, I know it will, one day...

((Sorry for the quick change.))

(M/n's POV)

I woke up a little late today and I feel less tired than I used to be yesterday. I was sitting in bed writing in my book about what happened before I got here. About, how I found that crystal and Ninjago City. I didn't write about the presence in the forest though, I don't want to remember it.

Sensei told Lloyd to mess with the ninja's stuff, well, that's what Lloyd told me when I woke up. I got up from sitting to go wander around the ship. I wonder what I could hide at a ninja's base. I mean, it looks like anyone could just walk on the ship and take it if they could fly.

I went outside and saw Zane with the laundry basket. I walked towards him and I saw Lloyd whistling, walking beside me. Oh, and did I tell you that he and I put down the hoodies.