Ch. 3: Snakebit

It was a warm sunny day, the grass was green.

"Mamma, lwook!" A toddler with (e/c) eyes looked towards a (f/c) butterfly, pointing at it. "It a bubberfry." "Yes, (M/n). It's a butterfly." A female with (s/h/c) long hair chuckled. A man was walking towards the two, he had (e/c) eyes.

"Daddy!" Yelled the (h/c) haired toddler as he tried to stand up.

The man grabbed the child and swung him around gently.

"AAAAHHHHHAHAHA!" Screamed the toddler.

The man laughed at him, stopped the swinging, patting his head. "You grow too fast, (M/n). Someday you'll-"

(M/n's POV)

I snapped out of my recalling memories, looking around to where we were. I realized that I've been thinking for too long to know where I was.

The place was spooky, there was fog that was spreading out, trees crowding one another. I'm glad that I hadn't lost Lloyd going on this long walk, wait... why? Oh, well. I'll just go with it. We walked to what looked like some sort of graveyard or something.

"It's not scary, um- maybe just a little bit... I like scary, yeah, that's it. I'm the son of the dark lord! I love the dark! I-I eat this stuff for breakfast." Lloyd turned around, "AHHHHHH!!!" He screamed, flashing a light on a funny looking tree. I looked at him in boredom and he just continued his 'self-talking' like if he was trying to hide something from me.

"I'm gonna make those Hypnobrai pay for betraying me." Lloyd looked at the map, "because if there's anything a snake doesn't like, it's another snake." He continued walking with me by his side. Oh, okay-yeah, I can't wait and see if they'd buddied up with each other and betray us both, but though, I don't think the Hypnobrai betrayed us...
"Hereby the mutated tree, we found it!" Lloyd said. We..? But I...

"Soon the Serpentine will know who their masters are," Lloyd dusted the fog away. "And It will be I, Lloyd Garmadon-" as he said his name the lightning struck on time, making him scream again. It forgot about me.

"...and (M/n) (V/n)..." I had to include myself in because of the lightning, but after I said that a big growl came from the sky. I looked up and smiled evilly. I'll never forget this moment. I saw Lloyd pushed a button in the ground.

The hole opened and snakes came flying out from the ground. Lloyd and I took cover, trying to not get hit by the snakes. We both turned around quickly and I was a bit behind Lloyd, who walked back from the hole. They just flew out scaring us both, I am sure I will never forget this moment.

"And who-" "-may I say, released us-" "from our captivity." One red large snake looked at us with two heads and a staff, he had white glowing eyes. He must be the general... This doesn't look promising, nothing does with snakes.

Lloyd was frightened in front of me and so was I, but I didn't want to show how vulnerable I could be.
"Lloyd and (M/n)-" I said, grabbing the map that was on the ground and handed it to Lloyd. "-We released you to make the Hypnobrai pay for betraying us." Continued Lloyd, looking a little spooked.

"The Hypnobrai?-" "-Those hypnotizing deceivers?" "It'll be-" "-our pleasure!" One of the heads of the snake had a high, gentle voice. While the other had a raspy, harsh voice.

"O-oh, good! I'll lead the way, then after that, I want some ninja I want dealt with!" Lloyd replaced the frightening facial expression with an evil one after he said that.

"Sounds like-" "-you know-" "-what you want." I stood beside Lloyd, smiling evilly too, but I wasn't feeling happy with this.
"But the Hypnobrai are strong-" "-and we are few in numbers-" "-we need-" "reinforcements."
"What did you have in mind?" asked Lloyd, not knowing what they wanted. The two-headed snake made some weird snake noise, that felt like they- he had something good in mind.