Ch. 2: Home

I hope you like my art up there, I'll do more(⌒▽⌒ゞ
__________

Somewhere in the forest. There was a tree house and the Serpentine were building on it while Lloyd demanded them to.

(M/n's POV)

As I was walking in the tree house I saw the general and Skales talking to each other. I walked to where they were to listen and I hid just in case.

"Everyone one works while you two slack. As my second in command, I expect more from you, Skales."

"Yes, general." Skales bowed and then followed the general.

"General you know I'm most loyal to you but I must question this childish agenda. The Ninja has stolen our staff, yet you instruct your army to make this 'playhouse' for Lloyd?" He said, "snakes don't belong in trees." He made a point.

"You know better to question my judgement, Skales. I'll pretend you didn't ask"

"Hey!" I heard Lloyd yell. "If we need to rule Ninjago from here, this elevator needs a trapdoor! I want more booby-traps!!"

I snickered at what he said and got out from my hiding spot to help another snake. Even if they have a bad picture, not all snakes are nasty. As I was helping this snake out, I had a little conversation with them. 

"As you wish, young Garmadon." I heard the general say. "As you wish, general," Skales said the last part quietly, then walking inside.

I stopped helping and went somewhere else to think things through, I live in a messed up life now, but it feels right.

After being friends with Lloyd, I should've just given him the candy and left. I mean, he's just being plain mean to everyone and he- he... Oh, I don't know. He's not near of being evil, just letting out bad things that are already created than originally creating something yourself. It's my fault I encouraged this, might as well stick with it if this counts as punishment.

I'll just wait for an opportunity to hit me at some time...

____Time Skip____

At night, the stars were shining brightly. The snakes were still working on the playhouse and I was with Lloyd giving him one last candy before he was going to do his own thing, I didn't feel like sleeping tonight so I went out into the woods just to have some space from what felt like everything.

"If I see one girl in here, I'm going to go ballistic!" Lloyd said, when I was walking out, I could hear him from here.

As I was walking I saw the white ninja and he saw me, we both paused where we were going until I spoke up.

"Whatever you want with me, ninja. I don't have anything to give, I'll just walk by like nothing happened, ok." I was about to walk off somewhere else but he grabbed me stopping me from going any further.

"I'm sorry to ask you, (M/n). But would it be okay if you told me what he's planning?" He asked, I thought for a moment but I also want to know something.

"Not unless you tell me your name and I'll make a deal with you," I said.
"My name is Zane, what do you have in favour?"
"First, I tell you what Lloyd's planning. Second, I'll tell you how to destroy it. Third, you'll have a choice to be my friend or enemy. Friend; we stick with each other no matter what, but you're with the other ninja and Lloyd would be mad so you'll just become my friend. Enemy; I will fight against you and I will not hesitate to hurt you, stay as far away as possible from me and Lloyd. Also, If you have any food you could drop it by once. Deal?"