•Preface•

Welcome, esteemed readers and followers, to Delirium.

This is the second version of a book under a similar name I had created a number of years ago; I wasn't satisfied with how the story flowed and the direction it was going, so I decided to scrap it and start over. This that you are reading right now, is that do over. I'm satisfied with it, so I hope you enjoy as well.

Spam comments are encouraged! I love seeing readers reactions. Comments to your hearts content!

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE UNDER 14!!! The themes present in here are scary, dark, and not suitable for younger readers. I know I can't stop you if you are <14 but PLEASE PLEASE heed the warnings! They are there for a purpose!! If you are anxious or experience paranoia make ESPECIALLY sure you heed the trigger warnings.

General trigger warning for this story are as follows:
- Stalking
- Descriptive paranoia
- Descriptive anxiety/panic attacks
- Hallucinations
- Violence
- Animal death
- Moderate to heavy gore
- Mentions of murder/murderous acts

If any of these themes bother you I recommend not reading this book or, at least, make sure you are in a good mindset while reading. And remember to take breaks if you get overwhelmed!

This book, though still about Creepypasta, is substantially different from any work you may have read beforehand. This is because during the process of rewriting I developed a universe to go with it. Don't worry, all will be explained within, and I will even provide a separate book detailing every inch of the universe. This is just so when you see something atypical, you know there's a purpose.

As a side note, I will not, under any circumstances, be including the character Laughing Jack in this story. I condemn and detest the actions of his creator, and therefore will not be using or even mentioning the character in respect for the victims.

I recognize that Masky/the masked man, and Hoodie/the hooded man, are Marble Hornets characters and technically not Creepypasta. However, the crossover is popular and, frankly, super cool to implement. So I will be including them and elements of MH into this book.
In the end, it's all fiction: it's fake and meant to be played with. Be reasonable and let people have fun.

Finally:

This book is a work of fiction. Creepypastas do not exist as anything than community created internet horror stories. Please do not pursue the methods of becoming a Creepypasta or Proxy, you will be disappointed with the results - and/or, unwittingly, find yourself performing actions that replicate the Slender Stabbing. For your own health and safety, and the safety of others, please remember this and keep the lines of reality and fiction clear.

Enjoy!