Firey Blazings

Appearance: Slightly tan skin with orange hair. Fire red eyes that show bravery and courage. Styled closely to Kaminari's hair. He's 164 cm. 

Clothes: He has the Goiky Heroic School Uniform but tends to leave his jacket unbuttoned. Wears hero costume underneath.

Casual: Orange shirt with the words "Flame On!" in yellow with gray pants.

Hero Costume: A special tight bodysuit that can let his flames pass. His face is covered with a black mask and black goggles to help him see through his own smoke. 

Hero Name: Flaming Hero, Blaze Heat.

Age: 16

Quirk: Flame Body

User can turn any part of their body into solid fire. Proper control is advised. If uncontrolled, fire body could lose it's solidity and burst. Water is not harmful to the body when normal but causes smoke to emit on contact. Body can also let off heat.

Class: 4b

[Stats]

Power - 4/5 (Becoming a flaming person makes punches and kicks VERY painful. 

Speed - 4/5 (He is quite swift but is prone to cause accidents due to this)

Technique - 2/5  (Frequent Clumsiness often causes trouble)

Intelligence - 3/5 (Not dumb but makes 'questionable' choices)

Cooperativeness - 4/5 (Is friendly to everyone but there are a few exceptions)

-

Story: He dreams of being a hero so he can prove that fire can be heroic. Childhood friends with Leafy Forrester, who is in the other class. He had a long rivalry with fellow classmate, Coiny Maidas, before slowly warming up to him. The two are currently fireforged brother all but in blood.