Balloony Strings

Appearance: Moderate turquoise hair that's curly and puffy. Light skin and lime colored eyes. He's 176 cm and thin. Always has a dark mint green scarf.

Clothing: Goiky Heroics Uniform. Scarf included.

Casual: Green tanktop with black stripes going up. Up arrow symbol on the top right of his tanktop. Dark blue shorts and brown sandals.

Hero Costume: Has his scarf cover his mouth and wrap around to his shoulders. Has black wires cover his arms and legs and connect to a forest green chest plate that has air vents on the sides. Black suit underneath and grey boots with air holes on the bottom.

Hero Name: Launching Hero, Air Jump.

Age: 15

Quirk: Air Jump

User absorbs air around them and focuses it onto a part of their body. They can then release to fly off from the air being released. Can be used to shoot gusts to push or to move quicker through air boosts. Proper control is needed to control absorbed air. Air can suddenly burst when not careful. 

Class 1B

[Stats]

Power - 2/5 (A fragile speedster. He is hard to hit but one focused hit can knock him out quick)

Speed - 5/5 (I think we know why)

Technique - 4/5 (Creative with his quirk. Knows how to maneuver his surroundings with accurate aim and force)

Intelligence - 4/5 (Very leader-like, takes charge when necessary. He focuses on leading civilians to safety and keeps track of his speed)

Cooperativeness - 3/5 (He can be a reliable leader when the situation calls for it. He's watchful of his friends and is protective to them)

-

Story: Balloony is best friends with Cloudy. Like him, he tried to get in through recommendation. He unfortunately wasn't and had to go through the entrance exam to get in instead. He feels jealousy towards the recommended students, Pin and Clock. His main motivation to become a hero is because he wants to be an admirable hero who can rescue those quickly like a pro. He and Cloudy promised to be a duo when they graduate.