Leafy Forrester

Appearance: Long green hair and pale skin. She has lime colored eyes that compliment her hair. A red flower pin in her hair. She's 170 cm and thin. She's always with a smile on her face. Her hands and feet however, are a light green. 

Clothes: Wears the Goiky Heroics Uniform.

Casual: Wears a white shirt with a front pocket and a light green skirt. Brown shoes and grey socks.

Hero Costume: Dark green robes with a belt filled with seeds. Her hair is tied into a ponytail with vines and she has a green domino mask. She has a normal light brown tunic to go along with her forest green pants.

Hero Name: Garden Hero, Gifted Nature.

Age: 16

Quirk: Gardener

User's can transfer fertilizer-like energy from their hands and feet that can quicken plant growth. At normal energy, a regular tree can fully grow in 2 minutes. Once in contact, small control is given to move the plant. The bigger the plant, the harder it is to control. Quirk is weakened when in an unhealthy location for plants. Overuse of quirk requires lots of water and consumption of vegetation. 

Class 4a

[Stats]

Power - 3/5 (Has shown surprising physical prowess. However, lacks actual combat skills)

Speed - 5/5 (Is very nimble and her dodging skills are top notch. Almost impossible to hit)

Technique - 3/5 (Leafy has found many techniques for various plants. They are all powerful for defense and support but lacks vitality as they do no last long)

Intelligence - 4/5 (She's a brilliant young mind. However, she can be rather naïve at times and her kindness can become a weakness)

Cooperativeness - 5/5 (Managing to adapt to all her classmates' quirks and personalities and fit with them is no easy task. She did this in the first hour of class)

-

Story: She lived with her 2 twin sisters, Meta and Eve. However, a fatal accident split the triplets. Leafy and Meta keep in contact but Eve has yet to be found. She was able to cope thanks to her friends and kept up a strong front to stay strong until she can find her sister again.