Chapter 2

Melonie's POV :

"I don't want to be your mate " I say pushing Alpha Smitt away . He growled and held my wrist as I tried to run away.

" Umm.... Everybody I would appreciate it if you all leave the Alpha And Luna Melonie alone. They have somethings to discuss" The Beta said.

Soon the hall was cleared . The Beta and my family also left leaving me alone with Alpha Smitt.

I took my wrist out if his hands .

"MINE " he growled .

" I'm not yours ! I'm my own person and I'll never be your mate and this pack's Luna even though I love this pack . "

" your my mate and you'll mate with me !" He said .

"No ! I'll rather mate with a rogue than you ! And you've got a big big ego . Which will be destroyed soon . And don't expect me to jump into your arms . I never wanted a mate ." I said .

He looked hurt by my words but I shook that away and turned my back towards him and started walking.

" one day you'll be falling head over heals for me and we both will have beautiful childre-"

I cut him of before he could say anything else "come out of your wonderland boy" I said and started walking back to my house.

When I reached my house I went to my room and didn't talk to my parents. I say near the door , my back towards the wall , my knees touching my chest and arms around them. I cried , cried for finding my mate, cried because my mate was the Alpha , cried cause I didn't wanted to leave Luke . I found all my past mistakes and cried over them. And in the end I fell asleep on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melonie will use "Alpha Smitt " and not call her Brandon until he tells her too and she respects him as her Alpha not mate . So don't get confused in Alpha Smitt and Brandon. I know this chapter was really short .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Will update soon.
Please
Vote
Comment
&
Add it in your library