chapter 11

"Just tell me if you are on your period" said Brandon.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!" Melonie asked fuming.

"Umm... Do I have to repeat?"

"NO I dont have my period and what stupid thing made you think that? No wait I dont need to listen I already Know youre crazy." replied Melonie turning her back to Brandon.

" Wait. I just thought because well your moods were changing constantly and well on the passenger seat there was a red stain."

" Well if you could just have asked me that was because I wasnt in the mood from the morning and well i didnt want to stay in the same room with you and well that stain was because my red lip gloss was open and it dropped out of the purse and well you know..." Melonie explained.

"But why dont you wanna stay with me ? We're mates and well I thought you would want to" Brandon said.

" There are some things you cant understand Brandon. I really wish you could but you and I think differently." Melonie replied.

"well then Ill give you the room next to mine." Brandon said trying to compromise. He saw the bright smile on Melonie's face that was formed due to what he had just said.

They both carried the boxes to the room next to his and Melonie was surprised to see that this one was more better than Brandon's. Brandon left her alone in her new room as she put away her things in the right places. But soon when the thought of Luke passed her mind she was saddened. She left her room and went to Brandon's just to find out he wasnt there. She went down stairs and bumped into an old lady. The old lady was one of the house keepers of the Pack House so she knew where Brandon would be. Melonie followed her instructions and soon stood in front of a dark wooden door.She was about to knock on the door but she heard her mate's voice:

"Come in Mel" he had said.

She entered and saw Brandon sitting on one side of a large desk. This was where shehad had her first kiss with Brandon. She was disgusted by the thought of it. She walked forward and went to Brandon's sitting figure. She sat on his lap and kissed him on his cheek.

"Brandon honey I think there is a problem. I think you should let Luke go and then maybe we could be together. You see I know you have him locked up so while Im here he's always on my mind---"

Brandon didnt let Melonie finish her sentence. He placed her on the desk and stood up, his face red with anger.

"Is there any moment in your life that you're not thinking about him. I knew you came here for him. To Manipulate me into letting him go so you can leave me and be with him. Do you ever think how others feel?" He walked out of his office leaving her on the desk sitting alone thinking about the future.

__________________________

I dont know why but it feels like I've written a whole bunch of novels :(