Chapter 10

Melonie had examined the whole room, the bathroom, the big walk in closet and everything in her room. She was excited to stay here but the thought of living with Brandon sounded awful to her.

"Are you ready?" asked Brandon.

"Um.. yeah I think so"

Brandon walked Melonie out of their room and to the Garage in the pack house. They were a number of cars for every occasion like jeeps, sports cars and limos.

"Wow" Melonie gasped running to a red Ferrari. Brandon automatically knew that Melonie liked it so he grabbed its keys from the side wall. He went to the passenger side and let Melonie sit in. Then he went to his side and they were on their way to Melonie's house.

Melonie stared out side her window trying to avoid Brandon.

"Mel, why are you ignoring me?" He asked her softly.

"I'm not trying to ignore you" she replied with a smile.

'Is it her time of the month ? Cause I swear she's bipolar' Brandon thought.

__________________________

"Should I take this ? I mean would there be enough room for all these things" Melonie asked while pointing at her stuff.

"Take anything you want love" Brandon replied.

Melonie grabbed all the things she thought were necessary to take and put them in boxes.

"Let me carry them" Brandon said picking some of the boxes.

While Brandon was putting the boxes Melonie grabbed all her make up thing and put them in her purse.

She sat in the Ferrari and Brandon started the car. Melonie had forgotten to zip her purse so one of the red lip glosses dropped out of it and somehow it's cap was open so it dripped on the seat.

Melonie picked it up and closed it and put it in her bag. She didn't wipe the lip gloss from the seat as she had no tissue.

When they reached home Melonie was the first to get out. Brandon saw the lip glosses stain on the seat and soon their was a petrified look on his face.

'Oh no it's her time of the month!!! In living with a girl who has PMS' Brandon screamed in his head.

He quickly got out and saw that Melonie had taken all the boxes and was no where to be seen. He went to their room and was going into the walk in closet when he saw it was locked. He knocked on the door.

"Wait a sec just let me change" he heard Melonie.

Soon Melonie was out and Brandon thought 'she's changed her clothes it means she has PMS'

"Umm.. Melonie you could have told me that you were ...umm..." Brandon said.

"What are you talking about" asked Melonie with a confused look.

'Wait does this mean that she has forgotten that she has PMS. Does PMS cause memory loss?'

"Does.... Umm also cause memory loss..." Brandon asked Melonie.

"WHAT IS THIS UMM!!!" Melonie asked.