Episode One (S1)

Ansoni and Ruisu were sitting on a bench in a park, silently, as they couldn't bring another topic to talk about... suddenly, a thought came to Ansoni's mind.

(Ansoni has brown eyes, brown curly hair, 6'0 and a decent body. Ruisu has dark brown eyes, also brown curly hair, black glasses, 6'0 and also a decent body).

ANSONI: "Hey... now that I try to look in the past... I don't remember what happened before eight grade now...".

RUISU: "You're totally lying, no one's memory is weaker than mine, you even know that I'm an idiot, also, wasn't it BEFORE fifth grade?".

ANSONI: "I just don't recall anything happening in or before that time... Ruisu, I'm actually scared that I may be a victim of amnesia".

RUISU: "Just don't think about it too much". Ruisu looks at his watch, it's 9:43 PM. "Well dude, I have to go, I don't want to miss work because we're watching girls pass by, even though we know we'll die virgin".

ANSONI: "Fuck you. Maybe only you will die virgin but I won't". Ruisu stands up and waves goodbye at Ansoni.

RUISU: "Bye". Ruisu leaves.

ANSONI: "Such a bitch... he wasn't so arrogant before, wonder what happened to make him change".

Ansoni gets off the bench and leaves the empty, dark park, walking to his house all alone.

Thirty minutes pass and Ansoni finally arrives to his white small mansion. He opened the front door and locked it after entering.
Ansoni walked up to his room, putting on his pajamas. He sat on his chair to check his monitor before going to sleep, he opened his email, and had a mail from his boss.

Wonder what the boss wants this late at night... Ansoni wondered. He opened the email... he was shocked...
He was fired from his job.

From:OriginalMMTIndustry@yahoo.com
To: AnsoniMegamnesia@yahoo.com

"You have been kicked from the team. Sorry for the news, but we found a person with more experience than you, you weren't enough for MMT. Good luck on finding a new job. -Ricardo//MMT".

REPORT REPLY DELETE

Ansoni's pupils shrunk in fear and hopelessness.

ANSONI: "But why?.. I studied so much and worked hard to get a good job... what... what does he mean by not being enough?.. even my friends told me I was more than enough...". Ansoni broke into tears and even screamed in fear.

ANSONI: "No... no... what will my life be now... I don't have enough money to pay my house, bills, car insurance, groceries... and I don't want to ask for help because they said I was more than enough... what would they think of me and my effort?..".

(Ansoni's Imagination)
RUISU: Wow, after all these years of praiseable effort, you actually faced failure? How disappointing. And to think you're my best friend...

MILI: Hahahahaha! Nice going! Now you won't ever find a good job anymore, I'm not with you on this, good luck!

ANAHI: That's beyond gay, I don't like it at all, Ansoni... you're failure. I'm cringing now that I shipped YOU and Ruisu...

(Imagination end)
Ansoni let himself fall into his tidy bed, crying to sleep.

MESSAGE FROM LUNA: Good night Ansoni! Just wanted to see if you knew that Gen 9 of Pokémon is about to release next year... of course you do, but... I don't know... um... goodnight!
His phone's battery died after the notification's sound ended.