Episode Four (S1)

(Starset - It Has Begun plays)

(Starset - It Has Begun stops playing)

Mega smashes an empty glass bottle on Kraken's head to wake him up, only the bottom breaks, making it like a weapon actually.

KRAKEN: "AHH! What the actual FUCK are you doing!?" his health drops from 1000 to 970, he places his hand on his head, rubbing the area where it hurts.

MEGA: "It's your fault we ended up here! We had to wash all the cups and we didn't even get any money! We slept outside Dan's bar on the fucking floor, and it's night!".

KRAKEN: "What time is it right now?.. maybe we can work for Bob and get some money out of that".

MEGA: "In my inventory it says 11:58 pm... we could for work for or with him today".

KRAKEN: "Nah it can't be today because he'll open up tomorrow in the morning, haha noob".

MEGA: 😡 "I fucking hate you!". He stands up and points the broken sharp bottle at Kraken "I'll end you here and now!".

KRAKEN:

"Don't kill me, I actually have a life I want to achieve besides my music band after I help you defeating the Bullets!"

A guard passes by and sees this scene, they immediately go to where Kraken and Mega are.
AI[Guard]; "Hey, stop that, killing is forbidden in Emset!".

They both look at him, the guard looks at Kraken and instantly knows he is an edgy little bitch.
AI[Guard]: "But it's legal this one time".

MEGA: "Alright!". He grabs the mouth of the bottle with his two hands and raises it higher, the guard just stares... seems like he is going to enjoy what he is about to see.
Mega stabs the guard's eyes with the broken part of the bottle (guess he won't see HAHAHA i'm so dark), he yells in pain, covering his eyes.

KRAKEN: "Wait what the hell are you doing!?".

MEGA: "He's alone and no one is around! Let's steal his stuff!".
Kraken stands up.

KRAKEN: "That's the Mega I wanted!". He aggressively takes the pike he's holding and throw it far away from him, they both start... uh... stealing his armor, which is like forcefully making someone strip for you... thankfully that's not the case.

MEGA:"I'm taking the chest, arm and leg armor!".

KRAKEN: "Well I'm taking the helmet!".
They both also grab his bags full of coins. Unfortunately there is only 50 coins in each bag. The guard just remains there, screaming for help, almoat naked.

MEGA: "Damn... he's noisy, we should get out of here".

KRAKEN: "Nah, I know how to solve this". He goes for the pike he threw, grabbing it and pointing it at the guard's neck.