Episode Six (S1)

Kraken lays all the full stacks of boar meat on Ben's bar counter, so does Mega, their clothes are very dirty... and they smell bad, Ben covers his nose.

AI[Ben]: "Ah, you actually completed the mission... with a lot of effort it seems, yuck".

KRAKEN: "We did it...".

MEGA: "So where the hell is our prize!?".
Ben grabs all the boar meat and places it inside of his own inventory, and counts the stacks. (100 boars total) (100x10=1.000 ok sorry for math) He gives each 500 coins, Kraken and Mega observe how their coins grow from zero to five hundred.

KRAKEN: "Are we rich now?" His pupils grew wide.

AI[Ben]: "Uhm- no. To be rich you need to always have money".

MEGA: "I don't think that's what rich means, but we'll go with it for now". He looks at how he has a point. "Only one point for completing a hard mission?".

AI[Ben]: "Well it was the lowest rank, so you only get a point, if you complete a C rank, you'll get 5 points, B rank, 15 points, A rank, 25 points, S rank, 35 points, SS rank, which is max, 50 points, unless you're the one making the mission and change the point prize".

MEGA: "I see... thanks for saying". He scratches his back.

AI[Ben]: "Yuck! You two can pay 50 coins each to go to the hot springs, or anything, just bathe!".

KRAKEN: "But...".
Ben grabs them and pushes them to the front door. "Now now now!". He kicks them out.
It's awkward, because people are now staring at them, holding their noses of how strong their disgusting aroma are.
Mega looks around, trying to find some way to find the hot springs without making contact with the people.
KRAKEN: "What the?". He looks at the helmet in his inventory. "I completely forgot we assassinated a-". People turn back at them, Mega covers his mouth.

MEGA: "Shh! We didn't do anything...". 😅 He whispers into Kraken's ear: "Learn to say things in the right moment, or never say it". Kraken nods.

KRAKEN: "Ah! I have an idea!". Mega gazes at Kraken, with a weird look (because Kraken is usually an idiot) "Oh yeah? What is it?".

KRAKEN: "What if...". He drops the helmet out of his inventory. "You use the full armor set to ask people where the hot springs are? That way the smellyness will get trapped in the armor, and people won't notice". Mega hits Kraken on the head.

MEGA: "You're an idiot, as usual! If I use the full armor set, I will be intoxicated from the smell! And we don't want me dying!".

KRAKEN: "Yowch... well, it was a suggestion... what do you have on mind?".

MEGA: "I have no idea". He quickly responded, he opens up his inventory and views his attributes.

Strength: 0

Speed: 0

Stamina: 0

Durability: 0

Magic Resistance: 0

He adds a point to his durability. "You should also add points to your attributes".

KRAKEN: "Sure, the one point we should waste".

MEGA: "You just never know when one point can make difference in a situation, idiot".

KRAKEN: 😑 "Fine". He adds the point to his Speed. "Well, if you don't do what I said, then I'll have to do it myself".

MEGA: "Are you trying to kill yourself?".