Episode Seven (S1)

Tenmy jumped off the horse wagon the second after Jeff had stopped it. It seems like she was excited to meet this mysterious guy (and probably because it would be her first time killing someone strong). Jeff stared.

[AI]Jeff: "Do you want me to stay so I can take you back to Exhilate, or do you want me to leave, lady Tenmy?"

She searched for a bar in the near empty village. TENMY: "Whatever, you do you, Mr. Jeff". She replied as she found one. TENMY: "I'll be leaving now". She heads off to the place. Jeff stared at her as she left. 

[AI]Jeff: "She looks determined, she'll probably live. I'm gonna stay just in case she does hunt this murderer down". He hopped off the horse and tied him to a nearby WINDOW BAR. "Now you stay here, my precious one". He went elsewhere to explore the victimized place, and little did Jeff know, his horse was smart, taking off right after he had left.

{The bar}
Tenmy entered the isolated bar, the bell rang as she pushed the door. The only person inside the place was the bartender. The place was surprisingly clean and neat. She cleared her throat.

TENMY: "Ahem... excuse me, mister".
His eyes locked with hers.

[AI]BARTENDER: "Hmm... yes?" He's tall and black, intimidating.

TENMY: "I've heard there is a murderer in the Kingdom, can you tell me where the last incident occurred?"

He cleaned the cup he had poured alcohol in, he sighed.
[AI]Bartender: "Right here. The last incident was right here. Almost no one survived, I'm lucky to even be alive, ma'am".

She thought for a moment.
TENMY: "So... the last incident was here? Then where are the guards? Shouldn't they be investigating the case?"

He shook his head.
AI[Bartender]: "No. He's too dangerous for guards to deal with. And the king is doubting about sending the army to stop him, so this case is 'under review', plus, I think someone was sent here to stop him"

Tenmy laughed, he looked at her weird.
AI[Bartender]: "What's so funny about death, ma'am?"

TENMY: "Oh please! You think men are going to solve this problem? This problem obviously needs to be solved by a woman like me!"

AI[Bartender]: "This isn't about which gender solves the problem, we need it solved in general in any way, ma'am".

TENMY: "I'm going to kill Benjamin".

AI[Bartender]: "I don't understand, please contribute, ma'am".
She took a seat on a stool.

TENMY: "My name is Tenmy, I come from Exhilate, I've been sent here because I'm considered as 'the best option' to defeat Benjamin"

He scouted her, he doubted.
AI[Bartender]: "You're going to kill him wearing that?"

TENMY: "Never judge a book by its cover. What's your name, you poor man?"

AI[Rod]: "Poor man? Watch your mouth, ma'am. My name is Rod, I hope what you're saying is true"

TENMY: "Oh it's true" She cleared her throat. "I'm sure he won't be coming back here since the place is dead, any ideas of where he could go next?"

AI[Rod]: "That's not how he works, he always goes to the same place twice in a row to check if there were any hidden people, I already have my hideout ready".

She seems relieved.
TENMY: "Good, I don't have to work more than I should, luckily I'll kill him tonight".

AI[Rod]: "And what's your plan?".

TENMY: "I'll find my way". She leaves the bar.

AI[Rod]: "She's a sexy one, too bad I'm not a real person".