The Power They Hold Together Chapter: 2

Hello I'm sorry I haven't been writing anything but I've been busy with school trying to keep my grades up and all (I'm in 7th grade btw) but anyway enjoy this story

No Ones POV

Thace spoke with pride and amusement "you could never break this bond unless one of them dies, they will be ruined forever" The paladins were in shock as Keith, Jace and Arianna were  still running around showing off their amazing power. Pidge then speaks up "This is amazing and all but I still have a question" "Go ahead" Thace put up his hand gesturing her to ask the question "Ok um what did Keith mean by ripping out one of Zarkon's buddies throat?". Kolivan was quick to reply "If they catch one of Zarkon's followers or if we catch them we let them interrogate them how ever they like and Keith, Arianna and Jace get information out of them and then rip their throats out and sometimes their bodies too." Keith, Arianna and Jace stood by Kolivan and Thace again "We don't care if it's disgusting or cruel it gets the job done" Arianna spoke with cold eyes "'Don't get in our way or your next"' (the three commas mean that they are talking at the same time) The paladins stood in shock Shiro though 'Why is Keith so cruel what happened to him' Lance: 'My god Keith what happened to you what have we done'   Kolivan wrapped up the conversation and gave Arianna a hug and Keith and Jace a soft punch on the shoulder "'Bye Dad"' the tree waved at Thace as Thace waved back Allura gave Thace a weird look he simply replied "I claim them as my children now" Allura gave a nod as she understood now. The paladins and (I'm gonna call them the Claws just because) the Claws got into the castle and left BoM, as soon as the door closed the Claws walked away from the paladins and stood in a corner, you could see them talking and laughing a little bit until Lance walked up to them but not so close and said "Keith we would really like to talk to you about the incident that happened before you left" Jace and Arianna started to growl lowly. Keith look empty, emotionless, he had a cold voice with a hint of venom "I'll only talk to Pidge and Hunk NO one else" Pidge ran to Keith and hugged him Hunk did the same thing. Jace and Arianna stoped growling as soon as Hunk and Pidge hugged Keith because they knew Keith was happy. "God I'm so sorry that they did that Keith I really missed you" Pidge hugged Keith tightly and cried into his shoulder "I missed you too" Keith started to cry but with happy tears "Man you don't know who much I cooked while you were gone I was so scared for you" Hunk was crying too and hugging Keith tightly too "Ha ha you probably could have feed the whole BoM Ha Ha" Keith let go off them and wiped his tears away Hunk and Pidge did the same "Guys this is Arianna and Jace my new family But I still consider you and Hunk as my family too" Arianna was glaring at Pidge but then she hugged Pidge tightly and squealed "Eeeeee I'm not the only girl by the way I've heard so much about you from Keith he said you were a computer geek I LOVE computers can you please teach my EVERYTHING" Pidge laughed and then looked at Keith glaring and punched him hard but softly "ow" then Arianna looked at Hunk "I heard that you make the BEST food better than BoM's food please let me try some pllllleeeassse" "She's a junky for food" Jace laughed as he said that and Arianna glared at him "Why don't you guys go with Hunk and try his food it's the BEST I promise you guy will love it and never want to stop eating it" Arianna jumped excitedly as her and Jace followed Hunk to the kitchen. "Pidge do you think you can tell them that if they want to talk they have to earn my trust first and that it's not going to be easy to get back" "Sure" Pidge turned around and walked towards Shiro, Lance and Allura "Keith said that if you wanted to talk to him that you have to earn his trust and that it isn't going to be easy to get back" Shiro had guilt in his eyes Lance and Allura had the same guilt in his eyes But Shiro had way more guilt.

FlashBack/Memory from when Keith was 16 and Shiro made Keith a promise

"Shiro?" "Yeah Keith?" Keith looked at the ground "Will you ever leave me?" They were watching the sun set in a cliff "What!? No never I will always stay by your side no matter what happens you are my brother and I love you and care for you dearly" Shiro hugged Keith as loving as possible "Tanks Shiro that means a lot to me" Keith hugged Shiro back

Memory/FlashBack ends

No ones POV
Keith got this weird chill down his spine like they were being watched he whistled for Arianna and Jace to come to him, they came back with Hunk Keith signaled for Pidge and the others to come over to him "Ok everyone stand over there except for Arianna and Jace" the did as told then Keith turned to Jace and Arianna "Do you guys feel that" they both replied with a nod. Then Keith turned back to the paladins "Ok guys we have weird feeling so we are going to sniff you to get your scent if you do anything to me so help me god" they all nodded the Claws sniffed everyone but when Keith got to Shiro, Lance and Allura he stepped back as quickly as possible, Keith turned back to Arianna and Jace and sighed heavily "Who has the heaviest heat scent?" Jace replied with "We all do" Arianna: "Lets play Rock Paper Scissors to see who will give off their scent" "alright". They played it and Keith lost so he had to give off his heat scent but before he did he took out his dagger and stood to the far right by Jace who took out his pistol and Arianna who had her bow and arrow out "Ready?" Keith asked and they nodded as they aimed out in the open "God I hate this" Keith closed his eyes and focused of bringing his heat scent out, once it was strong he leaned against Jace for support and Jace wrapped his arm around Keith's waist. The paladins could smell this weird scent but it was a sweet scent like flowers and honey together anyone would have wanted to follow that scent they all were smelling it when all of the sudden someone comes out in the open walking towards the Claws and they all hit him Arianna shot him in the left leg with arrow that went through his leg, Jace who shot both his left and right arm and Keith who threw his dagger at his left leg
???: "AHHHH"  all of the sudden the sweet scent went away and Keith went back to normal the paladins were shocked that someone they didn't know was on the ship the Claws walked up to this mysterious man and stood there for a while Jace took his left arm and held it tight so the guy couldn't get out of his grip Arianna did the same with his right arm his was on his knees "What are you doing here and who are you ?" ????: "I was walking when all of the sudden I ended up here" Keith got mad, his fingernails turned into claws and he raised is arm and slashed the guy face making him bleed "I HATE LIERS now tell me what are you doing HERE?" "AHHHHHA  HAGGAR SENT ME TO GET SOME INFO ON YOU AND THE PALADINS" the paladins were shocked that Keith hurt this mysterious guy but then they figured out he was from Zarkon's ship you could see his skin then purple slowly "Now that wasn't so hard was it? What's your name?" He didn't say anything and Keith slashed him again "AHHHH MMMM OK MY NAME IS LAXUS" Keith had a creepy grin on his face "Okay Laxus I need more information but we can't be here"

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Hope you enjoyed bye have a good night or day byeeee~