The Memories part 2 (Chapter 5)

Before:

"Okay Keith ready 1...2...3"

Now/ Keith's POV:

"STOP" Pidge immediately stopped "I'm- I'm not r-ready" Pidge nodded, I walked out of the room bitting my lip I could tell that Arianna and Jace were following "I-I can't guys" try both hugged me "I'm scared" they both said together "It's okay" and they both released calming pheromones. In case you didn't know Arianna and Jace were both alphas and I was an omega but acted like a alpha. I cried as I hugged them both back "It's okay Keith as long as your ready you can do this" Arianna spoke in a calm voice "We'll be here all the way for you" Jace rubbed my back.

"Thanks guys" I wiped away my tears and went back "Okay I'm ready" Pidge nodded so I sat back down in the chair "Please tie me up" Arianna and Jace nodded as they walked over and tied me, Pidge she put the helmet back on "Going I'm on 1....2....3" I felt a rush, I was hesitant at first but let my memories show.

This is lyrics part of a song by Ed Sheeran the song is called I see fire.

I was in front of a burning building that my dad ran into to save people sure we were poor but he still helped people I was only 7 it was a cold night. 15 minutes later a man walked up to me "I'm sorry but your father....didn't make it" my eyes opened as wide as they could "N-no that isn't possible.......no he-he can't leave me" a woman was standing behind me "I'm sorry sweetheart" I was about to run to the building but then the woman grabbed me and hugged me "N-NO HE IS ALIVE THIS ISN'T FAIR HE ISN'T DEAD- HE CAN'T LEAVE ME- HE IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE" I was trying to run from her grip but she held on tight "DAAAAD COME BACK- DON'T LEAVE ME" I yelled as loud as my lungs could handle "DAD PLEASE COME BACK" I gave up on trying to run towards the house.

"Please come back" I whispered as I cried, the woman held me tighter as she was also crying from my calls to my dad. The ambulances and Firefighters came "Your to late....." I cried harder, I got lose from the woman's grip and ran to my house, it was raining as I got to my house. The house empty no one there just me, I was in the living room and saw his guitar there so I picked it up, sat down and started to play it

Here comes the song.

If this to end in fire

Then we should all burn together

Watch the flames climb high into the night

Calling out for the rope, sent by and we will

Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side hey

And if we should die tonight

Then we should all die together

Raise a glass of a wine for the last time

Calling out for the rope

Prepare as we will

Watch the flames burn on and on on the mountain side hey.

I started to cry again I set down the guitar on the couch, I got up, there was a table in front of me with a bunch of papers. I hit them off the table crying, nocking off the lamp, flipping the table, punching the wall, I fall down to my knees and scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I fell to my side crying.

In the real world I'm pretty sure I was crying this is my most painful memory

Next memory

I was now standing in front of my dads grave "Hey dad my birthday passed and so did yours.....I recently turned 9......I'm just started going to this place called the garrison. All the people there hate me I don't know what to do, I can't speak well to others and I met this guy named Shiro he said he likes me and that I'm good at flying......I don't know if I can trust him dad, I don't want anyone to get close to me because then they end up leaving me.....like you and mom....I have to go back dad it's almost time to go to bed at the garrisons and if I don't go to bed I'll be trouble. Bye dad I miss you"