The Memories (Chapter 4)

Keith agreed to look back through his memories with the paladins they already had the machine and everyone was going to do it even Arianna and Jace (Btw just a reminder their name together it The Claws)

Shiro's POV

"So who is going first?" I saw pidge walk over to where the machine was "I will" I raised my hand and walked over to the machine and Pidge. I sat down in the chair "Alright well I'm going to put this helmet on your head so it can access your memories, if you want to really show a memory then just think really hard about it, okay?"  Pidge said to me and the others  as she put the helmet one my head. I nodded "Alright then we are accessing your memories in 3....2...1" she flipped a switch everything went black for a moment then I saw memories of when I was back at the Garrison talking with Adam 'No this isn't what I want let's go to.......This memory' I thought very hard on this memory it was a memory of Keith and I talking.

'"Shiro?" "Yeah Keith?" Keith looked at the ground "Will you ever leave me?" They were watching the sun set in a cliff "What!? No never I will always stay by your side no matter what happens you are my brother and I love you and care for you dearly" Shiro  hugged Keith as loving as possible "Thanks Shiro that means a lot to me" Keith hugged Shiro back'

I moved to a different memory

'"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?" Pidge yelled at us "He was a galra" Allura crossed her arm "HE WAS FAMILY HE WAS KEITH!" Allura was about to speak but then Pidge cut her off "HE HAS BEEN THROUGH WAY WORSE THAN US, SHIRO YOU CALL HIM YOUR BROTHER. WHAT KIND OF BROTHER CUTS THEIR BROTHERS FACE YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE YOU ALL NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN" she walked away 'Why did I do that to Keith?' I walked off and into my room '.......FUCK' I tree everything to the floor, my room was a mess, I punched the wall and made a dent in it. I picked up a picture with me and Keith in it, it was the only one picture I had where he was smiling, I slid down the wall crying 'I'm so sorry Keith' 

The memory ended and everything went black again. I could finally see the others again I looked around the room and then my eyes looked at Keith, he was leaning against the wall with his head down, I couldn't see his eyes but I think I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. "Alright who is next?" I jumped a little I forgot Pidge was by me, I got off the chair and walked to where the other paladins were.

Lance's POV

We all saw Shiro's memories the one he wanted to share they were mostly with him and Keith and I think the last memory was an apology to Keith "Alright who is next?" I looked at pidge "I'll go" I walked towards the chair as Shiro got off "Okay well same thing applies to you if you want to show a certain memory just think about it" I nodded, I sat in the chair and let her out the helmet on I closed my eyes. I heard Pidge say "Alright looking through in 3....2....1" everything went black, I thought about the memory where Pidge yelled at us

The memory

I walked to my room 'What have I done..?' I was in shock. I slowly walked to my bed 'Pidge said he loved me' I stayed quiet for a little bit "He......He loved me?" Tears started to form out of my eyes, I laid down on my bed and hugged my pillow, crying "I'm stupid" 'Why did I have to say that I only said it cause I was scared of what they would say.......but still that shouldn't be the reason why I did that. He is our family, we love him........I love him'

The memory ended

I saw the room we were in again, Pidge took the helmet off and I wiped my tears away from my eyes and walked to the others where Shiro was I really did feel bad for what I did and I hope Keith noticed that

I'm not going to do Hunk because his memory is going to be him just cooking and stuff so yeah sorry

Pidge's POV