Hey guys Im not dead....yet

I've been reading the comment or seeing them as they pop up on my screen and the most recent one I read went something along the lines of when I was going to make more chapters and that I had inspired them to make stories too and.....I'm really happy about the fact someone like me can inspire someone to start writing.

Other comments would ask when I would post again and to be honest I don't really want to finish it. I don't want to continue writing this story, in the past I was just being really lazy and not wanting to finish it but in June my mom passed away.

But now that she's gone I feel like I shouldn't leave things unfinished. During the time process of my mom passing away I realized you never fully understand how much someone means to you until they are gone, then you start to recognize people around you. People who you felt you weren't close to are the only people you have left.

But enough of my life I promise I will make an ending, and not some half ass ending, one that I will put my time into. Making it into the final ending of my Voltron phase.

I'd never thought my Voltron phase would end but time goes by and more things come like Kpop I love Kpop now *Let me know if you have a favorite group or any specific member in a group* Voltron will always have a place in my heart

If you guys have any questions you want to ask me then go right ahead fill the comments with questions and Kpop groups you like~~~ bye I'll write to you guys sometime later