Not Part of the story but its its own story (Part 1)

No Ones POV:

Keith chased after Lance, he wanted to talk to him and ask him what's wrong "Lance wait!" Keith finally caught up to the new Red paladin "Lance!" He stopped Lance "Lance talk to me!" Lance said nothing but stood there "About what? There's nothing to talk about you're leaving. I'm cool with it , that's it" Keith being Lance's omega he knew that there was still something bothering Lance.

"But you're clearly not okay with it. Lance, please just talk to me. You're never like this" Keith's eyebrows softened. Lance turned abruptly "Like what? Don't talk like you know what I'm like. You don't know me!" Lances face showed anger but Keith kept pushing "I'm sorry, I don't know you! I'm trying ok? Just please talk to me, I'm sorry I didn't talk to you. But I just didn't have time, try to think from my perspective-" Keith was cut off by Lance's our burst "Oh yeah?! Why don't you think from my perspective? I'm working hard for you! I try to do everything to keep us together and this is what I get?! YOU walking away, YOU leaving what we built together or you know what? I think it's only one of us trying to make this work!"

Keith shot right back at Lance "Don't you dare bring that up. YOU also left me alone for god knows how many nights! Doing your shitty paperwork! I've never complained about that! But once I'm don't being a FUCKING housewife, waiting endlessly for you to come back and finding something to do with my life got you upset? Boohoo I'm sorry I hurt you feelings, princess!" The alpha was angry "At least I never left to join those space ninjas , oh right, who almost fucking killed you when you first met! Remember huh?! I'm still in the castle!, I'm still texting you and doing MY work! What did you do though? Sitting around, sad and complaining how you don't know how to do your job! Who's the princess here?! And don't fucking far answer "allura"".

Keith couldn't handle the fact that Lance just said that "AND WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! YOU are the one who convinced me to stop taking my suppressants, ASSHOLE! Now who's fault is it, that those aliens know that I'm an omega and don't like that I'm THE FUCKING HEAD OF VOLTRON?!!"
Lance was shocked "W-What?! But Shiro said it's just...." "Doesn't matter what Shiro said, this is your fucking fault!"

Lance closed his eyes slightly "I-Those suppressants were nearly expired. And taking suppressants isn't healthy in general! IM TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE HERE, JERK!" Keith's eyes widened, then he sighed and put his head down ".....Look! Can we just calm down and talk like the fucking adults were supposed to be?" Keith still had his head down "You are the perfect person to talk to about that!" Keith then put his head up "I'm sorry, I'm trying" Lance then began to leave "Anyway just, leave me the fuck alone! Go join that stupid party or whatever. Just shut up!" Keith grabbed his arm to stop him "Lance, we aren't don-" Keith was cut off by lance and his yelling again

"I said: SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Now Lance was holding Keith by the sides of his arms. Keith was scared and surprised, but couldn't do anything about the fact that he was slipping from his Conscience. He fell on Lance, but lance didn't bother to catch him as he was trying to figure out what had happened, Keith was now sitting on the floor on his knees. His eyes looked blank, just a matte color of purple, Lance was still holding on to one of Keith's arm. Once lance saw Keith's face he then realized what he had done, he used his Alpha voice , he put both of his hands over his mouth as he back away from Keith "No No No No No No No" Lance walked towards Keith shaking "No No No No No No No" lance dropped down on his knees to Keith's level "K-Keith I'm sorry I didn't mean to....." Lance was still shaking "Please wake up please, Keith I'm sorry" Lance brought his hand up to Keith's face "I'm sorry I did this to you. I'm sorry please wake up, wake up......"

Keith was in a dark abyss still trying to process what happened, he didn't know what was going on. Lance hugged Keith crying and shaking. Keith finally came up to his senses and realized what had happened, he pushed Lance away from his body standing up abruptly but standing far away from Lance "Keith! I'm—".    "GET OUT" Keith hugged his body shaking about what happened "Keith please.." "GET OFF OF ME! DON'T FUCKING COME NEAR ME!" Keith couldn't believe what had just happened, Lance just sat there crying he couldn't say anything. Before Keith left he gave lance a Daggering glare and then he ran

Everything went white around Lance, he couldn't hear anything "—ance, Lance!" Lance felt a hand grab him on his shoulder it was Hunk "Lance? What happened? Keith just left without saying anything, just that he had to get out. Are you okay?" Lance looked over at Hunk with wide eyes and a waterfall of tears streaming down his face, he grabbed onto Hunk and screamed of pain. No physical but emotionally. Because he realized he messed up big time, he hurt his omega. So he screamed with tears in his eyes; crying.

Shout out to @aboklanceholamama that's her instagram username let me know if you want the other half over the story byyye~

6/10/19

Edited: 6/11/19

Word count:957