1.

I used to be hidden in his darkness, living in fear of coming out in front of him even when he needed someone to cheer him up. I fell in love with him four years ago, and since then, I've only been waiting for him to see me, or at least to get tired of hiding. For four years I dreamed of him every night talking to him, dreaming about listening to his life stories and wiping away his tears from unpleasant memories.
I dreamt of him smiling and thanking me for being there for him. But when I woke up, I kept looking at him from afar without even knowing the color of his eyes. I'm in love with someone who hasn't seen me, but I've seen him, sometimes with girls who are more than one, i.e. I've seen him happy with someone, but I've been suffering. His suffering that he never used to show I felt and it affected me enormously. Most of the time he liked to go to the gym after his office work, and when he wanted to be alone he spent his time on the lakeside, a lake that gives you a superb view, specifically the sunset. He always ate at his favorite Italian restaurant on the way out of town and drank his coffee every day without any sugar. He loves sports, adrenaline and on weekends he goes on motor to his summer home, a few miles from his hometown. There it extends to the beautiful weather that cheers up its condition. He sleeps a lot when the day before he had problems or things not in his favor and that affected his whole day. He eats a lot, but he's healthy. His only dessert that he hardly eats because he cares about his new lifestyle, is the brownie. She likes dependent and elegant women. He never turned his head after a woman in sneakers, showing her as best she could. He was attracted to elegance, as I said, and femininity for him means woman in heels. He's got a hundred friends from high school, a hundred from college and five dozen from work, but only a friend he opens up to, the one he met in an engine race. Having the same common alities, I personally know his friend. He's probably the only one who's seen me among all these people. He used to say hello to me every morning, they on their way to work, and I went to college. All kinds of stuff go through my college where he studied, either true or unfounded about him, but many of them are extremely erroneous, and many girls claim to have been kissed by him, boasting of all kinds of lies, but they have almost the face of a man, which is out of the question right now!

I'm the only person who knows him better than anyone else, and yet I seem parallel to everything that he or his person means.

I had a friend that I could always rely on anywhere, who had formed a couple with him through his freshman year of college, and then disappointed him had talked everywhere, like he didn't know how to love, he had a heart of stone and he saw nothing in front of him but his career and his own person. Most of the time I knew it wasn't for him to make him crazy about her so that he could only see her. In love with him, I could never tell him these things, me knowing his expectations from a woman. But at one point, he got lost in the details I gave me and said, "What do you know about a man, let alone about him." Then our friend was over. I never had a boyfriend, but the boys courted me, just like men over 25 years of age or older.
No one attracted me, but just so you know, I was attracted to someone who doesn't know about my existence and maybe it's better that way, I've always told myself.

The next few days we saw them like every morning we both bumped into each other in the same store to get us a cup of coffee. While Kerem had got one without sugar, of course, Ali and I talked a little. I was observing, though I was having a conversation with Ali, how the cashier was giving Kerem sweet eyes in the hope that he would get a smile back, or I think a "What are you doing, pretty?" but how good is he not that kind of man. At a momendat Ali asked me a question, putting me in some way in his category of friends, so that he would invite me tomorrow night to support him for the motorcycle race.
I accepted, telling him I support him from now on. Then, signaling me to buy my first, in a split second Kerem looked at me, grasping to see his eyes so close, which are green. I got a coffee with a lot of sugar and a croissant with butter. Waiting, in front of me was a window where I could see the reflection of the man behind me. Kerem looked at me from head to toe, analysing every detail, getting lost as he spun the spoon into coffee. He didn't seem satisfied with what he saw, but he didn't seem unhappy. I was intimidated, because I think if I took two steps, I'd fail. It was the first time he looked at me like that, so embarrassed a little bit I asked the cashier if it would take much longer. I felt like I'd been there forever and his eyes wouldn't stop. I finally get my coffee and we touched each other's shoulders, but I unwittingly looked back, and he was already looking at me.