Dil Diya Hai Dulhaniya Lekar Hi Jayenge

In a collage two to four students are drinking tea in canteen Area where a fresher came to drink tea.

Seniour 1: ye wait are you fresher?

Seniour 2: what bro? Seeing her face you easily can say that she is fresher.

Seniour 3: then Ranging tho banta hai right?

Girl: please leave me.

S1: why we are your senior you have to obey our orders.

Girl: please.

S3: can’t you understand, now we will give you very tough task.

S2: our gang leader will decide about your punishment.

A guy came there and all students stood up seeing him with fear.

S2: hey Shayam buddy, you came late, see we found our target, fresher.

Shayam: then why you waiting for me, you give punishment.

S1: we are waiting for you, now you came you give punishment.

Shayam: 100 pushups here now.

Girl: please sir, leave me.

Shayam: can’t you hear what I said to you, here I am the Leader so be careful.

The girl was about to do sit ups when A handsome guy came there and stopped her doing so. Shayam was angry seeing him.

Guy: you’re such a fool Shayam that you’re targeting innocent girls, so sad the leader of this collage is targeting girls! Are you seriously boy or………

Shayam: [angrily] Arnav.

Guy: Na, Na ASR, Arnav Singh Raizada for you. [Turning to girl] you go.

Girl ran away from there.

Shayam: how many times I have to say don’t interfere in my matter. I am senior here.

Arnav: how many times I have tell you that behave as senior, can’t you feel shame staying in one class from last 3 years, now your sister also your classmate.

Shayam: ASR.

Shayam took chair to beat him, but Arnav held that chair, there are was about fight, lecture came there and stopped that fight.

Lecture: how many times I have say you both don’t fight inside the campus, do whatever outside the campus.

Shayam angrily gone from there.

Lecture: Arnav you know how is he? Then why fight with him.

Arnav: sir you know Na, someone have be there opposite to him, and otherwise he make students life hell.

--------------------------------------

Arnav and his friend sat in the campus and talking and joking around.

NK: where is your Desi girl Arnav, not seen today in the campus.

Aksh: that’s why college is, so much bore you know.

Arnav took his mobile and called his girlfriend. A very beautiful girl wearing Punjabi suits running towards her room from the hall hearing mobile sound. Her Jhumkas, Anklet and bangles making sound. She came and received the call.

Khushi: bol mera sher kaha hai tho?? [Tell my tiger where you are??].

Arnav: college, why you not came today?

Khushi: I am busy in home, mamma arranging pooja tonight, so not came.

Arnav: but I am missing you.