Fat KKGSR to Slim KKGSR

Arnav: what? She is my wife? Are you gone mad di?

Anjali: yes she is your wife, in childhood you married her as per mom and dad wish, remember?

Arnav: what the hell di, I mean see her how fat she is and Chashmish Di, how can i live with her.

Anjali; I understand chote, but it's mom and dad wish na, so please nani is very stubborn and she is the one who brought her here.

Arnav: damm this girl.

Anjali: Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Arnav: what? Name also like her, I won't live with her, if you pressuring me live with her then I will go back to London.

Anjali: try to understand chote nani is unwell please maintain some day we will sort this problem.

Arnav: what you will do I don't know but I will never accept her as my wife.

Anjali: ok, I will do something.

All these talk Heard by khushi, but she is not upset with anyone, who will accept fat girl and that to be Chashmish. Saying this she came to anjali.

Khushi: Anjali ji I will go back to Gupta House.

Anjali: why? Sorry for chote's behaviour.

Khushi: why are you saying sorry to me? It's OK I know myself no one accept a fast girl, I don't mind anything, you don't worry.

Anjali: you're such sweet heart you will get justice Devi Mayya is seeing all.

Khushi: can I go?

Anjali: no, nani is not well na, she will begin to worry about you, so stay here.

Khushi: ok where I stay?

Anjali: in chote's room.

Arnav: what?

Both turned towards him and saw Arnav standing there.

Anjali: yes she will stay in your room otherwise nani suspect us.

Arnav: no, never.

Khushi: don't worry I will never touch any of your things, I will Sleep in pool side area.

Anjali; ya this is good idea nani ko bhi pata nai chalega.

Arnav: OK but i have one condition.

Anjali: what it is?

Arnav Turned to Khushi and said, "Don't show me your ugly face in morning and Night".

Anjali: chote! This to much I said OK for all that doesn't mean you insult her, I am warning you this is last time if I see again this type of behaviour then i myself bind her to you.

Khushi: don't fight because of me please, however it's matter of few days, Nani is going to Haridwar right??

At Night:

Khushi Slept in pool side area whereas arnav is restless in his room.

Arnav: damm this girl taken my nerves, how I will face people? I mean I am business tycoon and my wife is like ..... Words also not there to name her, I will never accept her as my wife.

Khushi's eyes filled with tears and thought "I did everything to become a slim, but nothing happened and my eyes? Hey Devi Mayya when this torture over in my life? Why you gave me this type of life".

MORNING:

Aman came to RM to take signature on some file.

Aman: hi good morning arnav.

Arnav: good morning, you came here early morning what happened?

Aman: nothing much to take signature of yours. We have to submit this file to Mehta, so I myself going to give this file.

Arnav: OK.