Kaale Hai.....Par Dilwale Hai

In a Apartment of 2BHK flat…. A person is sitting and staring outside view. When his sister came inside and said….

Anjali: Chote…..

Before she say that person said..”I know Di, they're rejected me, because I'm Black".

Anjali: don't be upset Chote, who knows somewhere, someone is waiting for you only…

***

Dear Diary,

Welcome back in my life…. I'm your bestest best buddy Khushi Gupta, I'm starting a new life, thought that, you've every right to know about this. Today I saw him, for the first time my heart melted seeing him…. You know where I met him?? I don't know him, don't know where he stay, don't know his name and Don't even know anything about him except his smile and his face.

Khushi started to think about him…. She met him today when she's purchasing her dress and she dropped her purse somewhere. She's searching for her purse when someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned and saw him…. He smiled seeing her and said… “You dropped your purse”.

He forwarded and Khushi took her purse. Without saying much he left from there. Is he not recognized me?? Is don't know that I'm famous Fashion Designer??

From that day she started search for him. Finding a common man is not that easy. Above all she don't know his name also. Khushi is sitting in her car when she saw him….. She was so happy seeing him here. She almost from one month searching him and he's here. She hurriedly came
out from the car and ran towards him.

Khushi: hello, excuse me!!!

He heard someone is calling him. He turned and saw Khushi. She came to him and standing in front of him.

Khushi: you know I'm searching for you since one month. By the way what's your name??

Person: Arnav Singh Raizada….

Khushi: wow!! Arnav!! Hi, I'm Khushi…

She forwarded her hand for shake. Arnav seeing her confusingly.

Khushi: you not remember me?? I'm the one whom you returned my purse in shopping mall.

Arnav: yes I know that, but what's the big deal? Why you searching for me??

Khushi: because I Love You….

Arnav: I think you're drunk Madam, I'm not your type…. We both are opposite to each other….. You're Extremely White and I'm Black.

Khushi tapped her finger on his heart and said “Dil Khoobsurat Honi Chahiye [Heart should be beautiful]” and again she pointed his face and said Chehra Nahi [Not Face]”.

Arnav ignored her and went out. She called him but he didn't turned back.

Khushi: Arnav Singh Raizada, your name is enough for me to Know about you.

She dialed a number and said “I need one person information, within this evening. His name is Arnav Singh Raizada”.

Khushi is waiting for the information impatiently when she received the message that “they sent a mail”.

Khushi hurriedly opened her Tab and and started to read…..

Arnav Singh Raizada, working in top MNC company as Associate Marketing Manager. He own 2BHK flat in Navi Mumbai. Have one sister who's Married, her name is Anjali Shyam Jha. She stay with her husband… They're searching bride for him…. Almost 10 alliance are broken
because of his black personality…. No bad habits. Overall Nice and Humble man.

With his photo attached and they mentioned his mobile number. Khushi saved that number in her mobile as My Dilwala. Khushi is waiting outside of his company…. When he came out he saw her near his car. He took long breath and came to her.

Arnav; now what you want?? Why you came here??

Khushi: I Want Your Heart, and I'm here for you.

Arnav: See Khushi, don't be foolish. There is no companion between us. Please don't waste your time behind me. You can get hundreds of boys, that to better than me.

Khushi; I don't need better than you, I want you only. Tell me when we should marry??

Arnav was like “what??”. He's seeing her like “are you mad??”. Khushi holds his hand and said “I really Love you Arnav, I don't want how you looks, just one smile from you and I got to know what you're”.

Arnav: you're living in hallucination world Khushi. Come back and see reality. What people say seeing us?? That you're so white and I'm Black.

Khushi: I don't care what people talk about us. I want to know your opinion Arnav. People talk one day and Forget….

Arnav: why you behind me?? I'm not rich like you.

Khushi: I don't want ATM machine, and about I'm being behind you?? That because you have Good Heart.

Arnav: Be Practical Khushi and act on that. If I agree then also your family members not allow you to marry me.

Khushi: then I will leave my home and come back to you. Simple….

After this meeting Arnav and Khushi started to meet each other on weekends. One day Khushi told about Arnav to her family.

Garima: are you gonna crazy Khushi?? He's not rich like us and above all he's black. He not at all perfect match for you.

Payal: Yes Khushi, I don't know what you saw in him?? I mean how can you select a person like Arnav??

Shashi: if you're 100% sure about this then. I don't have any objections.

Garima: what are you saying?? You're spoiling her life.

Payal: Yes Dad, please if you support her then she will not care about others opinion.

Khushi was sitting silently and hearing their argument with each other. Her Father is only one
who's supporting her.

Shashi: he's perfect match for Khushi. Marriage is about understanding each other. You both rejecting him only because he's black!! How ridiculous is that?? Don't forget how Payal's
husband is, seeing his handsomeness you Married him. What happened to that?? He's roaming around with different Girls each day. Already one daughter life is spoiled and I don't want Khushi's life will spoil in this.