One Month Punishment!!

Arnav singh Raizada is silently eating his breakfast when Saroja[his mom] asked him to get marry. “NO” is his instant reply.

Saroja: How many year you want to stay single chote, you’re elder to this house.

Arnav: so, is somewhere written to marriage compulsory for human being.

Saying this he left.

Aman: mom you told some guest is coming, when they will come.

Saroja: soon, she stay with us.

Arnav heard and turned to ask “who is coming”.

Saroja; my Friend’s daughter, she is staying here for some days my friend gone out of country for work so.

After one hour a girl with specks, stood in front of RM main door with Amar Singh Raizada (arnav’s dad).

Aman: come bitiya this is our house, you can stay here, think this is your own house.

Girl smiled and entered inside the mansion. Saroja welcomed her with a warm and introduced her with her family.

Meeting and greeting are over, when arnav came down to go office, and stood unblinking his eyes, there stood, slim, white skin with open hair girl, in blue shalwar kameez.

Amar: this is my elder son Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav composed himself and stood beside his mom.

Saroja: she is Khushi, Khushi kumari gupta.

Khushi smiled and folded her arms and said Namsthe. Aman was shocked she didn’t said one word till now, and now greeting bhai that to in old style. Arnav just said “HI” to her and went out for office.

Aman: [whispered to khushi] stay away from him, he is dangerous.

Khushi smilingly nodded her head, but in mind cursed “Laad Governor Kahika”.

Khushi almost stay silent in RM, she not talk much, arnav noticed her each and every activity, she always stay away from family.

One night he is talking to someone on phone, when he saw khushi sat on bench in garden alone, and staring stars. Arnav came to garden and asked “what are you doing here”.

Hearing his voice khushi jumped from her seat, but in mind “Laad governor’s voice is so sexy”, when she is not responded again arnav asked “I am asking you something”.

Khushi: ji wo… mai, just came for fresh air.

Arnav: why you always silent.

Khushi just controlling her anger and again cursed under her mind “Laad governor only for you”.

Arnav: are you deaf or what?

Khushi: No, I prefer silent, it’s give me peace.

Like that days are going on, Arnav is badly falling for her, when he decide to confess his love for her, he got important call from his assistant saying “sir you have meeting in half an hour in 5 star club”.