Accidental Valentine

My Point of View:

Love, what to say abut Love? its a inner feeling that we can’t explain in words. Never Fall in Love, Always Rise in Love, Never Say We Fell in Love, Always Say We Feel The Love. Love changes the life, if we get it or not. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY GUYS.

Valentine:

A clock is ticking to 12:00 am, and a couple is standing opposite to each other holding. Man is staring her and Woman also starring him back and smiling.

Man: how stupid your this idea Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi: come on, I heard Arnav Singh Raizada can do anything. Nothing impossible for him.

Arnav: ya right, but not this Khushi, you standing so close to me and I even can't kiss you.

Khushi: when clock shows 12:00 am then only you have to kiss me not otherwise.

Arnav: you're making this more harder for me, why you so beautiful that my eyes forgets to blink.

Khushi: don't butter me, 1 minute left and Valentine's Day Arrive.

Khushi made a deal with Arnav that he have to kiss her when clock turns to 12:00, first Valentine after their marriage. But tonight she is more beautiful, and her pinkish lipstick making him mad.

Arnav feeling like clock taking revenge on him tonight. Before Khushi say or do anything Arnav said….

Arnav: f**k about time, everyday is Valentine day for me.

Saying this he captured her lips and started to kiss her roughly for putting this condition. Khushi was shocked to see this, she not moved her lips, but after two minutes who will ignore the Greek god. The dashing, Handsome with attitude person kissing her then on one can resist. Khushi also started to kiss him back.

The romantic couple you're seeing now, you guys know how they met and what happened when these two lovely couple met for the first. Let's go I will tell their love story…. Not love story the Accidental Valentine Love Story.

One Year Ago:

The priest is chanting Mantras and said bring bride for Marriage. A lady gone to bring her but she was shocked to see empty room.

Garima: [coming out of room] she is not inside the Room, She Ran Away From This Wedding!!!

Marriage hall is full gossiping about girl, who ran away from her own wedding.

A beautiful girl is running wearing red bridal lehenga with running shoes. She is seeing back and running and she none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta, she didn't saw a car coming towards her. And before that car hits her, car stopped in front of her in a inch away.

Khushi was horrified seeing this, A man came out angrily seeing a girl in front of his car. Khushi closed her eyes getting scare, for the accident. After some time, She didn't felt any pain then she slowly opened her eyes.

Arnav: you didn't got any other car to commit su…… before he said suicide, Arnav saw her angelic face.

He saw her from top to down, and he easily can guess that she run away bride. Khushi saw him and not said anything, before Arnav say anything, Khushi pulled him aside and sat in his car on Driver seat.

Arnav was to shocked to see the sudden changes, no one dare to touch him and here this girl pulled him aside.

Khushi: [seeing him] come fast, you also need good muhurath? Sit in the car I don't have much time.