A Violent Escape

Y/N POV 

The next day the scientists entered the room. You took a deep breath. "Let's do this." You said to yourself. The black mass covered your body. The men looked in awe as you slowly grew. Your fist slammed into the glass wall. Shards flew into the crowd. Some screamed in fear as the monster approached them. He grabbed one and tossed him across the room as though he were a pillow. 

By now the security gaurds had arrived. They pointed their guns at you and opened fire. Venom looked up and pounded on the first guy. He opened his mouth and bite his head clean off. By now the others realized that their guns were ineffective. A blast suddenly shook the building. You thought you would never hear the sound of a breaching charge go off again. Slowly Venom retracted back inside of you. What was that? "Help" You said as you exited the room.

Ash POV

You blasted into the building. The organization had been doing experiments on humans and you had been tasked with shutting them down. With you was your fellow FBI. Slowly you made your way down the dark halls. Out of know where a body flew from the darkness. A White Mask. "Guys, be alert. The White Masks are here. Slowly you raised you gun a saw the body of another hostile fly in the wall. Than a man came into view. He looked up to you. "Eliza?" He said with a tear in his eye. "Y/N?" You dropped your weapon and pulled your old teammates in a hug. "We thought you were dead." You said between sobs. "No! She is a friend." He suddenly yelled stepping back. You suddenly become aware of the trail of bodies behind him. Dents were in the solid steel walls. You shake it off and turn to your comrade. "Let's get you out of here." You tell Y/N grabbing his hand. "Six, this is Ash, we need an evac." You order into your headset. "We have a survivor."

You meet the other FBI outside. "Someone cleared out the building." Castle said looking at Y/N. Thermite grabbed him in hug. "Y/N, it's good to see you again." The group spent the time catching up. Y/N was hiding something though. "So are you gonna join Rainbow?" Pulse asked. "We could use the help taking down the White Maskes." He nodded after giving it some thought.

Y/N POV

You walked into Six's office. She looked up and gestured for Eliza to leave. "You spent four years there." She said standing up. "Yet not a scratch on you." You look her in the eyes. "That's because of their experiments." She nodded at this. "You will have to pass a test against other operators." She said. "I would highly recommend against that." You said earning you a raised eyebrow. "And why is that?" Should I show her? "Just don't hurt her." You said as the black substance from earlier covered your body. Six looked up unsurprised. "Okay, your in But what should we call you?" She asked with out fear. "Venom." You said returning back to normal.