Meal Time

Zofia POV

You were pinned under cover in the garage. Bullets sailed over head. Blood ran across the floor, your blood. A hole was clearly visible on your thigh. Your heart was pounded heavily. "Last mag." You said to yourself sliding in your remaining ammunition. A tear ran down your cheek. "It was a good life." You muttered to yourself. Nobody would make it in time. The garage door shattered inwards. A frag rolled next to you. Suddenly a black mass jumped over your cover. A wall surrounded you, blocking off the grenade. You looked up to see Venom standing in between you and the blast. Bullets flew into the figure before you. With a roar Venom jumped into the mass of White Masks.

Not even a minute passed before you heard screaming. Looking up from your cover you saw Venom slowly advancing on a White Mask. "Eyes, lungs, pancreas. So many snacks, so little time." He said grabbing hold of the enemy. His long tongue whipped around as the man's head was placed inside. "I think I'm gonna be sick." You said as Venom finished off his meal. Turning towards you he picked you up and carried you out of the garage. The black mass of venom faded and left Y/N. He carried you out of the house. A blush formed on your cheeks when he looked down at you. 

He brought you over to doc. He immediately checked out your leg. Than you heard something that made your blood run cold. A blood curdling roar. Y/N whipped around to see where the noise came from. Another creature exited the garage. His skin was blood red. He was terrifying to look at. Venom re-emerged and faced the monster. "Toxin, you're on the wrong side of this fight." Venom shouted. "I think not." Toxin said raising his arm. It hardened into a blade. "So be it." Venom said approaching him. The pointed blade extended outward into Venoms chest. The edge penetrated his back. "Such a waste." Toxin said as another spike was sent sailing into Venoms stomach. He stepped up to Venom and stuck a third spike downward nailing him to the pavement. You darted to one of the police cars and blasted the sirens. Both Venom and Toxin roared out in pain. Your plan worked, Toxin fled and you turned the siren off. This war just became a lot more complicated.