The Newest Edition

Ash POV

Everyone was tense when you arrived at base. It was late but you were starving. The group made their way to the cafeteria. Y/N sat down with a mountain of food. "Are you seriously gonna eat all that?" Pulse asked looking at the mountain of food. "What can I say, I eating for two." He joked as he started to eat. "So can you tell us about Venom?" Pulse asked breaking the silence. Y/N glanced around the room. It was empty. Venom emerged from his back causing Thermite to almost fall of his seat. He can do better than tell you. Venom said while the others stared in awe at the head. He started telling the same story you had heard. 

The next day Six had called all operators to meet their newest member. "I'll keep this short, I'd like to introduce our newest edition to the team, Venom." She said as Y/N stepped up next to her. "He will not be doing a trail by combat for your safety." She added earning confused whispers. "What do you mean our safety?" Lion asked cockily. "I mean he could easily tear off your arms." Six said coldly. "Bullshit." Lion yelled. Y/N leaned into Six's ear and whispered something. "Y/N has agreed to the combat as long as the combatants promise to tell nobody what happens in the room." Six said with a sigh. Sledge, Zofia and Kapkan rose and followed Six out of the room. You followed as well. 

The gym had been cleared out. The only ones there were the four that were to fight, the other FBI members and Six. "Okay, remember not to seriously hurt anyone." Y/N said, most likely talking to Venom. "And, begin." Six said. Sledge went for a blunt but strong right hook. His fist was stopped mid swing. The black substance of Venom covered Y/N's arm. With in human force, Sledge was thrown back against the far wall. Without breaking a sweat Y/N turned to the other two. He reached out his arm. The black mass stretched out and grabbed Kapkan's chest. He too was thrown in the wall next to Sledge. The two jumped up in sync. "Is that all you got?" Sledge asked as Zofia went to tackle Y/N from behind. A black tendril struck out of his back and knocked Zofia out of the air. "Not even close." He said with a smile. The black goo started wrapping itself around his body. Zofia looked up in awe at the figure towering over them. The long tongue of Venom licked it's lips. "Oh fuck." He breathed. "Stand down." The deep voice said. When the group nodded as he melted back down Y/N. "Remember the agreement." He said stepping out of the gym. "Glad he's on our side." Kapkan said looking at the doors. Zofia stared after him in awe still. "That's badass." She said said snapping out of her daze. The others turned their attention towards her. "Are you seriouse? That was fucking terrifying." Sledge said with wide eyes. She just shrugged.