Tatter Tots

Y/N POV 

You stepped out of the gym without a scratch. What seemed like every member of Rainbow was waiting outside. Well that was fun. Let's eat. Slowly you push past the crowd towards the cafeteria. You piled on a mountain of food onto your tray. Don't forget the tatter tots. "Again?" You whisper back. Yesss. He responded dragging out the s. "Fine." You shrug adding some tots to the ever growing mountain. You could feel everyone staring at you. 

You take a seat next to Thermite and start to eat. Ash sat down next to you. "That was epic. Nobody has beaten the three of them together!" She said excitedly. Than the polish woman from the fight sat across from you. You looked up confused. I think I'm missing something. "Me too." You said looking up to the woman. "My names Zofia." She said reaching over the table. You shook her hand. I like her. "Pleasure." You said as she rested her arm back down. "That thing you did back there was pretty cool." She said as she pulled out a water bottle. "You mean Venom?" You ask unsure if she was having a stroke. No she meant your weak ass. "Hay, no need for the sarcasm." You respond to the voice. "What sarcasm?" Zofia asked. "Not you, Venom." You said apologetically. "He's talking to you?" She asked. Less talking, more eating. "Yep." You said before resuming your meal. 

Behind you. You whip around and catch the wrist of a Brazilian woman in skull face paint. Everyone stopped what they were doing. "Don't try and sneak up on me." You whispered so only she could hear you. You felt your eyes glaze over as you let go. "What are you?" She asked backing away as your eyes returned to normal. "Venom." You said leaning against your seat. People started talking among themselves. "Nobody has ever seen Caveira sneak up on them before." A voice said. "No hard feelings Caveira." You said extending your hand. She hesitated at first but took your hand in a firm grasp. "Good to have you on the team." She said before taking a seat next to Zofia. 

"Since when are you two this nice?" Pulse asked. "He's earned our respect." Zofia said pointing over to you. Everyone turned to as you stuffed more food into your mouth. "What?" You ask after swallowing. "Are you really gonna eat all that?" Caveira asked you. Yes, especially the tatter tots. "Yep." You respond. "Don't you worry about your weight?" Zofia asked. "I have a fast metabolism." You said slowly. "Okay." She said rolling her eyes