Four People, Five Heads

Ash POV

Y/N had been at Rainbow for a week now. He has managed to keep Venom hidden. Or had. He was very protective of his teammates, always was. You also had been getting to know Venom more as well. Apparently, Y/N was a perfect match. "What do you mean by a match?" You asked. "It's sort of like an organ transplant, you need to be a match." Venom said as though it were obvious. "Why are you so crabby today?" Y/N asked the head. "They were out of my tots." Venom said clearly pissed about it. "Here." Y/N said holding up a candy bar. The head happily ate it.

"Get your hands off me!" Monika shouted from outside. You go to open the door but find that Venom was standing in front of it. The door swung open and he reached out grabbing hold of a recruit. "If you lay your hands on her ever again or anyone for that matter we will tear off both your arms and shove them down your throat." He said pinning the recruit against the wall. "W-w-what are you?" The recruit whimpered. "We are Venom." He said as he released him. "Now beat it." He said shrinking back down to normal. He legged it down the hall as fast as he could.

You turned to Monika and saw her shaking. "Was the arms comment really necessary?" Y/N asked. The head of Venom re-emerged. "I've had a long day." Venom said defensively. "The cafeteria was out of tatter tots!" Y/N yelled back at the head. "What is that?" Monika asked pointing to Venom. "We are Venom." They said at the same time. She opened her mouth to say something but no sound came out.

Just than Zofia walked around the corner. She looked at the scene in front of her. "Good morning Venom." She said calmly. "No it's not, they ran out of tatter tots!" Venom yelled angrily. She just raised her eyebrow. "Dude, calm the fuck down." Y/N said. "Is this normal?" Monika asked very confused. "Yes." Everyone said at once. "Okay than."