You're fucking dead.

I entered my new school and every people looked at me.

They really don't have any others interesting things to do and to talking about?

Never mind.

I looked at documents in my hands and I started to think about where the hell I had to go.

My first lesson was maths. In 21B class. Oh, perfect. Where is that?!

I walked down the hall and I was trying hard to find this fucking room. I hate new places, really. I passed a lot of doors but nowhere was correct sign. Fuck.

Suddenly the bell rang to say that it was time to start lesson. Fortunately, in the same time I saw a big sign '21B'.

Whoo... I'm lucky today.

I entered class and checked out room. I saw one, lonely desk, so I decided to sit there. Omitting the fact, that every people looked at me again with interest, I felt not so bad.

'Good morning, everyone. Sit down, please.' I heard a deep teacher's voice.

I looked at him. Thirty years old man with dark hair and glasses. He seem to be really kind and polite at first glance, but, on the other hand, so demanding.

We will see.

'Before we start, I want to introduce somebody.' He said. 'Your new classmate, Michael Peterson.'

I stood up for a moment and then I came back to my place.

'Do you want to ask me about something or we can start our lesson?' He told me.

'I don't have any questions.' I said calmly.

Teacher started the lesson and I didn't expect that it would be a so easy. Why everyone is looking at the blackboard pretty terrified?

I was doing tasks, which weren't problem for me. People were really surprised with that. I didn't understand why they were that foolishly.

'You're mathematic genius! Where were you going to school before?' Teacher asked me.

'Oh, I was going to a lot of various school' I said truthfully, but mysteriously.

'Did you see that, everyone? Why you can't be like Mike...'

Twenty minutes later, I left class and found my locker. It was anything inside yet, but I wanted to change it quickly. I put all my books on the shelf and then I locked small door. I leaned on the wall and started watching surrounding.

There was like in a statistical American school. Girls, who have only two hobbies in life, I mean makeup and boys. Typical FuckBoy from school's basketball team and natural faceless mass where a lot of nerds find their way.

I don't really fit to these groups. My character is pretty hard and my hobbies... This isn't appropriate moment to tell about it.

I wanted to find next class, before lesson start, but one man interrupted me.

'Hey, you!' He said loudly and I discovered that he said it to me.

'What?'

'Stop, when I'm speaking.' He snapped.

'Oh my God... Who are you and what do you want?' I rolled my eyes.

Man was tall and he looked menacing, but he didn't make any impression on me. He had a lot of tattoos and earrings, so I supposed he was one of the most popular people in this school.