When we meet (chapter 1)

My name is Y/N and I'm 18 years old and I'm a wizard too. I just moved here and the place looks beautiful I can't wait to make new friends and go on epic adventures I believe I heard that Fairy Tail is here I hope it is cause I want to join so bad. "Wow its so amazing here, hmm before I go wondering around I'll go get one or two new dresses" Y/N said to her self well walking into a store. Y/N came out of the store in a new dress it was a F/C dress with little stars on it. You also got matching shoes because it matched and it was cute. You also got a F/C  bow to put in your long H/C that was in a ponytail. You walked by people wondering around then you heard a man shout you that he was in danger so you ran to go help him but when you go to help him he says "Anyone want to join the guild Fairy Tail we're one of the best guilds in Fiore?" the man said you then rushed over "Wait Fairy Tail can I join I've been dreaming of the day to join Fairy Tail." you say to the man. He tells you the way to get there and now your on your way to became a Fairy Tail wizard. Well your walking you walk past some people and some of the girls are talking about something "Did you hear about the Iron dragon slayer he's so handsome, even though he's kind of rude he's just so handsome." the girl cooed. "You mean Gajeel Redfox ya he is pretty cute huh." the other girl replied back. Huh Gajeel Redfox is he in Fairy Tail you thought to yourself. If Gajeel's in Fairy Tail then maybe just maybe I can tell him my feelings for him Y/N thought. You've had a crush on Gajeel Redfox for three years. Gajeel and you were friends before and you two were the best of friends. You and Gajeel were friends for five years, you meet him at a park when you were 10 years old. You wanted to play with all the other kids but they didn't want to play with you so you sat on a swing all by yourself. Then a boy with short black hair with metal pursings on his face and arms came walking up to the swings and sat there with me. "Whats your name kid." he said to me "M-my name is Y/N and you are?" I said back "Gajeel, Gajeel Redfox." he said we began to talk and after a while we became friends. He was 13 at the time and we were friends for five yours so he was 18 and I was 15 at that time. We were the best of friends and all tho he never knew I had a crush on and I was gonna go tell him my feelings one day and to find out he moved. He told me goodbye and gave me a hug I did the same to him and I never saw him ever again. But now he might be in Fairy Tail and I can tell him my feelings.

Auther:
Thank you for reading so far I know its not that long and its probably not that good either but I hope its okay for you. I'll make the next chapter tomorrow or in two days thank you again and I hope you like it.