D-do you r-remember me (chapter 3)

I didn't know what to say to gajeel I just sat there staring at him. "Hmm nice to meet you" he said to me, I smiled softly at him. "It's nice to see you again Gajeel its been so long" I said to him with a smile. "We've meet before...?" Gajeel said confused, I then started to feel my cheeks heat up from the rush of blood, I fell out of my seat and quickly stood up embarrassed. "Oh d-did I say that we've meet before oh... Uh... Look at that I got to go" I said nervously and run out of the guild. "Hey wait!" Gajeel shouted, I ran as fast as I could, I saw a garden and stoped there. "Does he even remember me?" I thought to myself, I walked near a tree and sat under it.

Flashback
"Hey, Gajeel can I ask you something?" I said nervously. "Hmm? What is it Paris?" He said to me, I blushed at what he called me. He knew I loved Paris and that I dreamed about going there one day. No matter how long it might take me. "W-will you always remember me and also do you have a crush on anyone?" I asked softly blushing. "What do you mean, of course I'll always remember you. Your the little girl I found sitting on a swing set sad and alone. Of course I can't forget you plus you would get sad if I did and I hate it when your sad." Said Gajeel as he looked at me well we laid there talking and looking at each other. I started to smile "Do you like someone tho" I said, "Pairs you sure as hell should know that I got no time to handle little brats like girls" he said to me. "So does that mean that you have no time for me?" I said to him and looked up at the stars. Gajeel placed his foam on my chin and made me face him, "Paris you are one of the girls that I will always have to deal with not because I have to but because I want to" he said to me then gave me a hug. I fell asleep in Gajeels arms and I felt warm and safe.... I liked the feeling of this, in Gajeels arms.
Flashback over

Gajeels POV
Me and Panther Lily just got back from a job. We walked through the guild doors and I looked for that cute short shrimp that I love so much. However, when I walk up to Levy I saw a girl that looked so familiar. "Hey shrimp who's these?" I said to Levy "Hi Gajeel this is Y/N, she's our newest member of Fairy Tail" Levy said looking at me then back to the young short girl. I said hi to the short familiar girl. But when I said hi she blushed, she said that we meet before. "We meet before?" I said to her. "When did we meet, how did we meet" I thought to myself. She then blushes and falls out of her seat nervously, gets up quickly and then runs off. I needed to know what's going on how does she look familier, when have I meet her and why do I care. "Wait!" I yelled out to her, I started running after her hoping to find answers. I stoped at a garden and looked around and found her sitting under a tree. She looked peaceful and it made me happy but I felt like.. there was a somewhat spark that reignited in me.. I just don't know what though.

Y/N's POV
I heard foot steps coming my way I looked over to see that Gajeel was there. "What are you doing here?" I asked him, "I'm here to ask you questions" he said. He walked closer to me and sat down near me, "Tell me, tell me how you know me, tell me why do you look so familier?" Gajeel said looking in my eyes. I sighed and said "Of course you wouldn't remember me like you promised you would" I said to him "What do you mean by I promised you?" he asked "You promised me that you'd always remember me no matter what. However, I guess you forgot that promise huh? For the answers of how I know you is I meet you when I was 10 and you were 13. You sat next to me by the swing sets because no one wanted to play with me. So after that we became friends for 5 years then you moved away when I was 15 and you were 18." I sayed to Gajeel telling him every thing. Gajeel just sat there looking at me "Wow I think I remember more about that now" Gajeel said well getting up off the ground. "Thats good but were are you going?" I asked and got up off the ground. Gajeel began to walk away I thought that he didn't care for a moment. "You know it's getting dark, so you coming or what Paris?" Gajeel looked back at me and smirked. I smiled and ran up to Gajeel "So were are we going?" I said, "I'm letting you stay with me until you find yourself a place of your own" He said.

A short Gajeel POV
I know that me and Levy are together but something about Paris makes me feel different. I feel good when I'm with her and I have to admit she does have bigger breast then Levy but that doesn't matter I love Levy.... at least I still think I do....

Author
Just so you know of course I love Gajevy it's just well you know this is Gajeel x reader so thank you for reading I hope you like it