(Chapter 7) are you jealous (part two)

We started our fight and she was really tough but I knew she was tough but I was tough too "Requip: Flaming Empress armor" she shouted and she changed her armor into a black, orange and red outfit. "I'm not showing her my special move I'll play until it gets tough and I'll make my move" I thought to myself "Requip: Water Empress armor" I shouted and my outfit changed into a water like outfit it was a dark blue and light blue armor(I'd probably try and draw a picture of the armor later)and held two swords out. Erza ran to me like she was ready to strike me down "Ahhh!!" I heard her scream as soon as she got close to me I said something "Water body" I said and my body became water and I voided the attack. I got behind her and hit her dead on in the back, she fell and then she requiped again into her Black winged armor(sorry if it's the wrong name). After fifteen minutes past we where still fighting "Your tough Erza but now it's time to end this match!" I yelled "Yes I agree now let's finish this!" She yelled. Erza requiped into her Heavens Weel, she got close to me and everything went to hell for Erza "Dispel" I said and her armor disappeared. She looked so surprised but she kept trying and all she got was a bunch of dispels and hits. Erza looked like she was out of breath, she was tired "I.... I give up.... you win Y/N" Erza said sounding shocked that she lost. "Y/N wins and Erza loses!" The master shouted and everyone in the guild was so shocked for the rest of the day. Even Gajeel was surprised "You where amazing out there short stuff" Gajeel said to me "Thank you" I said to him, I turned around and smirked at him. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the library where it's quiet. I pushed Gajeel up against a book shelf "W-what are you d-doing Y/N" he said to me "Oh I'll let you go only if you tell me why your jealous" I said to him with a smirk and unbuckled his pants. Gajeel had a tint of pink on his cheek "I'm not jealous" he said and looked away "No your jealous I know you are now tell me why or I'll make you tell me" I said to him and pulled out Gajeels dick. "I'll never break me" he said well blushing "Okay have it your way then" I said and slide my hand down to Gajeels dick and started to stroke his member. Gajeel softly moaned "So you gonna tell me yet hmmm?" I asked "N-never" he said, I smiled and it took ten minutes at teasing him to make him crack. "F-fuck fine yes I was j-jealous I don't like men being around my girl o-okay" Gajeel moaned out. I stoped teasing him and stood up "Okay then what are you going to do to me now hmm~?" I said a bit seductive. Gajeel smirked and grabbed me and pushed me up against that same book shelf that I pushed him up against. He lifted me shirt up over my breast and lifted my black bra up over them as well and started sucking on my breast which made me moan. He left hickeys on me, he took some of my clothes off, picked me up where I had to hold on to him with my legs. He grabbed my left wrist and hailed it up against the book shelf. He helped hold me up with his other hand and began to thrust into me fast and hard.

"Ahhhh!~ G-Gajeel your so fucking hard and big ahhhh!!~" I moaned out, all I could think about was how fast and hard he was thrusting in to me. The more you thrust into me the more a became wet he turned me on more when he began to put more hickeys on me. "Ahhh your pussy's so tight Y/N I love it!" Gajeel moaned out into my ear, thrusting faster and faster, He sent shivers down my spine. "Ahhh! Gajeel please f-fuck me harder!" I moaned out, he growled into my ear "What were you saying about being jealous? I'd make every man in this fucking guild jealous that I'm the only person who can make you go crazy when making love to you" Gajeel said to me well thrusting harder making me get close to my climax. "Gajeel I-I'm so close" I whimpered, Gajeel stopped thrusting into me for a second "W-why did y-you sto-" I said before getting cut off by Gajeels hand. "Shhhh someone's in here lets try and hurry this up before they see anything okay" Gajeel whispered and I nodded my head. Gajeel kept thrusting fast and hard inside me I could feel him deep inside my pussy. We soon both came and quickly fixed our clothes before anyone saw us. "Oh hi Gajeel and Y/N what are you doing here and why do you look so sweaty?" Asked the little boy with black hair wearing a green shirt named Romeo. We blushed and couldn't believe that if we hadn't stopped before he came back there he'd see something that he'd  not want to see. "W-well you see Romeo m-me and Gajeel where just coming back from a little training and we g-got all sweaty and hoped we could cool off in here" I said having that quick idea in my mind we looked at him and hope he didn't say anything else.