Chapter 11

Gajeel's POV

As I open my eyes I see Y/N right next to me, I noticed she was still naked so I quietly got out of bed and got her some clothes. I grabbed myself some pants and walked down stairs. When I walked into the kitchen I had an idea to cook Y/N some breakfast. After awhile my mind started to wonder I started thinking about the wedding, telling the guild about the wedding and the baby. Wait..... the b-baby...... Y/N's pregnant. God, I'm so fucking nervous.. what if I'm not a good dad, what if the kid doesn't even like me. Shit... I don't think I'm ready for being a parent but... just knowing that the mother of my kid... is Y/N and knowing she's happy with being pregnant. Makes me a lot less nervous but still I'm nervous. "Hey... are you okay Gajeel.." said a Y/N behind me. When I looked at her I saw that she wasn't in the clothes I set out for her but yet she was in my shirt which she made look sexy on her. "O-oh! Ya I'm okay why do you ask?" I said confused. "Ummm while... I think something's burning." She said laughing. "Huh?" I looked down to see that the pancake I was cook for Y/N was now like coal. "Oh shit! I'm sorry! I was trying to make you breakfast in bed but I fucking messed it up huh Pairs.." I said a bit nervous while throwing the coal like pancake in the trash. As I looked at her she just kept laughing with a smile on her face. It made me feel warm inside.. God no wonder I love her. "It's okay silly! Hehe we all get a bit destructed at times plus hehe I think it's sweet that you was making me breakfast in bed heheh." She said placing a hand on my face softly while giggling. "I love you Gajeel~" "I love you too Y/N" I said giving her a kiss. "You know what shorty why don't we just clean this mess up, go get dressed, and eat breakfast at the guild plus it will give us a chance to tell everyone at the guild about the wedding and the baby. So what do you say?" I said while leaning over the counter. Y/N nodded her head with a smile and we started to clean.

Time skip
Y/N POV

As we made it to the guild everyone greeted us with warm smiles we said good morning to most of the guild members. "Hey you go on ahead to the bare get what ever you want and as much as you want to eat okay. I'll go ahead and tell Gramps about you know what okay." Gajeel whispered to me and I nodded my head. As I watched Gajeel head up to Masters office I looked over at the bar and saw Levy. I walked to the seat next to Levy's and sat next to her. "So how's your morning so far Levy-Chan?" I asked as Levy read a new book. "Is there anything I can get you Y/N?" Asked Mirajane sweetly. "Oh! Yes um can a get a stack of pancakes, some beacon, sausage, three pieces of toast, and....... Some cut up apples with orange juice please and thank you Mira." I said while smiling. "O-oh okay.. that's kind of a lot but okay it's what y-you want after all." Said Mira confused as she walked back into the kitchen. "Jezz Y/N you must be starving if you asked for that much food." Said Levy putting her book down. "Well I'm just really hungry that's all." I said with a smile. "Well okay, well how you doing with Gajeel huh?" Said Levy curiously. I softly blushed and told her that it's all good.
"Now everyone listen up Gajeel and Y/N have a announcement to make and you all better listen up okay!!" Said The master. I got up and walked to Gajeel and for some odd reason placed me on top of the table. "Well first off WE'ER GETIN MARRIED!" Shouted Gajeel happily and then the whole room lit up with excitement. "Gajeel can you p-please calm them down for a moment" "Oh! Yes..... EVERYONE SHUT UP DAMN IT!!!!" Shouted Gajeel making the whole room quite again. "Okay go on babe." Gajeel said with a smirk feeling proud of himself. "Thank you Gajeel, now e-e-everyone me and Gajeel a-a-are going to have a b-b-baby!" I stuttered nervously, seeing everyone was shocked and had blank faces.