☁️☁️

Tyler had a pretty big week coming up. He had
two basketball games, a chemistry test, and his mid-terms were about to start. As the boy parked his car, he assumed that's why his night terrors had been particularly bad lately.
His doctors told his mother he had a sleep disorder when he was only 4 years old. Ever since then, he had suffered night terrors every single night. Some were worse than others, of course, and the one he had last night had been the worst one in a very long time.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by his car door being ripped open and a loud, familiar voice filling his ears, "Ty! Hey, man! How's it going?"

"Hi, Bren. I'm... alright." Tyler shrugged to his best friend. Brendon's smile dropped a bit and he put a hand on tyler's shoulder,
"rough night?"

Tyler nodded softly and pursed his lips. Brendon gave a sympathetic smile and put his arm around his friend's shoulders, "I'm sorry, Ty. Wanna ditch?"

"No, Brendon. For the last time, I'm not ditching school with you." Tyler gave a small smile as he glared at his friend. Brendon sighed as they walked into the school building,
"Come on, dude! Just once?"

"Not today. I have a shit ton of stuff to do today and I'm not making all of it up tomorrow. Plus, my mom will have my head if she finds out." Tyler sighed as he grabbed his bag out of his car and began to walk towards the school. Brendon groaned and followed.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/N:

YIPPEE! Two chapters published in one day!
I wrote Brendon as Tyler's best friend a very long time ago and am too lazy to write him out, so just pretend it's NOT Brendon Urie who is a terrible, horrible person ;)

love,
mare